The Other Side

Bellamy:How could you do this?

Clarke:There were only warriors left.

Bellamy:Octavia was one of them

Elena:She might have won.

Bellamy:And she might not have.

Clarke:Bellamy, you're right She had a chance. But Luna was in the final as well, which means there is an even better chance of nobody getting into this bunker, of nobody surviving the end of the human race. Can you understand that?

Bellamy:Yeah, I... I can understand it. You did what you think you had to do, like always. But you can't... you can't expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister.

Jaha:We're not opening that door, son.

Bellamy:You know what? I must have missed the election that made you chancellor again.

Door opens.

Jaha:I was setting up the infirmary, and I heard people in the corridor Is it over? Did we win?

Elena:We don't know Where's Marcus?

Jaha:He was in the tower.

Clarke:We sent some people for him, Bellamy, and Octavia Bellamy was the only one we could get in time I'm sorry.

Elena:Give me your radio.

Jaha:Marcus has his The walkies are no good down here.

Before Elena could run off Clarke grabbed her arm.

Elena:Clarke I'm letting them say good-bye.

Clarke:I understand your need to know, but I promise you there is nothing but more pain on the other side of that radio for him.

They went back to the room Bellamy was being held.

Clarke:The radiation levels have become critical, so people outside are already feeling the effects. Once they realize that we took this bunker, it'll be chaos, and if we open that door, we let that chaos inside.

Bellamy:I understand. Now, get the hell out of my way.

Static.

Octavia: Can anyone...

Interference.

Octavia:Can anyone hear me? Over. This is Octavia. Can anyone hear me, damn it?

Bellamy:O, it's me. You ok?

Octavia:I'm alive. I won. Bell, what the hell did you do?

Bellamy:It wasn't me. But I'll fix it.

Octavia:We don't have much time. Listen to me. When I won, I decided to share the bunker with everyone. A hundred from each clan. Kane is out there buying us time, helping them select their people, and Gaia somehow convinced the scouts to lock down the temple. But if anybody finds out that Skaikru stole the bunker, we're all dead.

Bellamy:- Copy that. I'm on my way. -

Door opens.

Jaha:Turn off the radio.

Elena:Thelonious, we can save them.

Bellamy:O, I'm gonna need some time.

Octavia:Wait. What? Bellamy, they don't have t... Bellamy?

Bellamy: Did you hear her? The Grounders are listening to her now, but they won't be for much longer. I am opening that door.

Jaha: I'm sorry, but right now, our people are safe. We cannot risk that. To stop me, you're gonna have to kill me.