Nakara

Diyoza: I see you guys don't get many visitors.

Guard: Eyes forward.

Diyoza: Do that again, and that scar on your uniform is gonna be in your head.

___________________________________________

Diyoza: That's two.

____________________________________________

Kirsch: We can't read her like this. She's using pain to block her memories. This one we have to break.

___________________________________________

Guard: Miss. I'm sorry. Alright. Please don't. Maybe I can release you. I'll release you. Please.

Diyoza: Uh-huh. Thanks.

__________________________________________

Madi: Jackson said the solider had armor unlike anything he'd ever seen.

Indra: Jackson hasn't seen a lot of armor. Clarke and Gaia have. They'll be home soon. If not, I'll send a team after them, okay?

Skyler: Do you even have a team to send?

Indra: Did Jackson tell you that, too?

Madi: No. we heard you in the kitchen.

Indra: That's none of your concern.

Lindo: We have a problem, Chief.

Indra: Go on. Don't be late.

Lindo: Someone broke into the armory and stole the guns.

Nelson: Indra, we need to talk.

Indra: When?

Lindo: Last night. The entire locker. Every weapon we'd collected.

Indra: 'Were the guards hurt?

Lindo''''': They weren't there. No one saw a thing.

Indra: On me.

Nelson: Hey, Indra--

Indra: Sit down, Nelson. Why is the prisoner out of his cell?

Russell: Good morning. Indra taught me a few words.

Indra: Lindo, take him back inside.

Russell: Nice talking to you, Otis. I'm sure you'll now be reassigned.

Otis: What? Our orders are that he gets ten minutes outside twice a day.

Indra: Not anymore, and because you were also ordered not to speak to him-- he's correct-- you are being relieved. Go now.

Guard: Seya, with all due respect, we need every loyal man we've got.

Indra: What did they talk about?

Guard: Nothing much. Russell was curious about Earth. That's all.

Indra: From now on, only Trikru guards the prisoner. You are not to speak to him. If he tries speaking to you, you are authorized to shut him up.

Guard: Indra... excuse me, but if we're seen beating their leader--

Indra: You're right. Use one of the COGs to do it. Now stand your post. Leave us. You are my prisoner. You have no rights. You will not be removed from this cell. You will not speak to my guards, and you will not so much as look at them without my permission. Do you understand?

Russell: I'm recovering fine. Thank you for asking. Pity, though. Resurrection was wonderful. I would have liked to do it again.

Indra: Make no mistake. The moment you stop being useful, I will kill you myself.