Blood Must Have Blood (part 1)

Mount weather

Mount weather.

Bellamy:Get up. It's time to go. I told you I'd come back for you. Come on out. Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now. Hey. It's ok. We're getting you out.

Echo:Slow down. They just bled him.

Bellamy:Listen to me. There's an army inside this room, and I need you to help me get them ready to fight. Can you do that? Good. Start with him.

Others shouting.

Bellamy:Too much noise.

Echo:Ok. How do we do this?

Bellamy:There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open, all hell will break loose. That is the signal for my friends to come here, and...

Cage on P.A:My fellow citizens, this is your president speaking. I have news to share with you that will change all of our lives forever. For 97 years, Mount Weather has been our home. It's kept us alive, but it has also held us captive. Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do to survive. We've done these things for one reason... so that our people could someday return to the ground. That day is today.

Bellamy:He's going public.

Cage:Before my friend Lorelei Tsing was murdered by the outsiders still at large in this mountain, she found a cure. It was in their bone marrow.

Bellamy:Here. I'll be back.

Echo:Where are you going?

Bellamy:He's trying to get his people to turn on each other. They'll find my friends. I have to bring them here now. I'll send them in groups. You get your people ready to go, but you wait for me to come back, do you understand?

Echo:Wait! Thank you.

Bellamy:You free your people. Protect mine when they get here. We can thank each other when we're all outside.

Cage:This has been the dream of our people since the bombs, but to reach it now, I need your help. The 44 criminals that irradiated level 5, killing 15 of our people, are now keeping us from that dream. Although we've repaired our home, we can never replace the lives that were so viciously taken from us, and as hard as it is to believe, there are those among us who would help the people who did this, and I am speaking to you now. If you truly want to end the blood treatments once and for all, then the 44 murderers you're now hiding are the key to doing that. You have one hour to turn them in without punishment. After that, we'll be forced to consider you enemies of the state. I'm asking you, please do what's right for your people, our people, so that we can all take our rightful place on the ground. We're almost home. What are they doing?

Emerson:Preparing to attack. They're too close for missiles, Sir, and without the veil, there is nothing we can do from the inside. All ground units are ready to engage on your command.