I'm Become Death

Exodus Ship Crash Site

Finn  "Clarke shouldn't be out here."

Raven    "Her mom was on the ship. She's looking for answers. You want to help her, find me the black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why this ship crashed."

Bellamy    "Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when."

Finn    "Can you blame them?"

Bellamy    "No. I blame you."

Finn    "Maybe if you didn't bring guns--"

Raven    "If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed."

Bellamy    "Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now."

Clarke    "Oh!"

Raven    "Clarke, stop!"

Elena   "Rocket fuel?"

Raven    "Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist."

Raven    "Fire in the hole!"

Explosion.

Raven    "We need to clear the area."

Bellamy    "Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark."

The Camp

Monty    "Hey. No sign of your brother or the others yet."

Octavia    "Hey. I don't care."

Harper    "Jasper, tell us again, how'd you stay so calm? I would've been terrified."

Jasper    "Fear is only a problem if you let it stop you, right?"

Octavia    "That's not even his line. Finn said that."

Jasper    "I saw the Grounders in the trees. It was like nothing I ever felt. You know, pure animal instinct took over. One pull of the trigger, two Grounders dead."

Octavia    "'Pure animal instinct'? More like pure pant's-wetting panic."

Jasper    "You don't really know what you're made of until a moment like that, you know, when it's kill or be killed and there's just nothing between you and the tip of the spear."

Octavia    "Okay. This has to stop."

Monty    "Come on. Let us have this!"

Octavia    "Us?"

Monty    "Look at him. The boy is a folk hero. They even gave us a bigger tent."

Clattering.

Connor    "Somebody hit the trip wire!"