The Tinder Box

Bellamy:Previously on "The 100"

Clarke:Something's coming. Something unlike anything we've seen before. The wave of radiation will kill everything in its path.

Raven:We didn't treat her.

Abby:Her body's rejecting the radiation on its own. There's only one variable that separates Luna from the others.

Clarke:Nightblood.

Clarke:I should be going to the island to make Nightblood.

Monty:If Jaha's right and Becca created Nightblood there, they'll find her records. Then all they have to do is reverse engineer it from Luna, and everyone lives.

Clarke:If they can get it done before the radiation gets here.

Monty:Then, I guess we'd better finish the ship.

Roan:They told us that you have a Nightblood.

Kane:Nightblood helps metabolise radiation. We're investigating ways to create it for everyone, so we can all survive.

Echo:Roan wants you both alive,come quietly.

Octavia:That'll happen.

Ilian:Skaikru made me murder my entire family.

Roan:We're bringing you home. Your ship is shelter from Praimfaya, so I intend to take it.

Raven:Computer, show me the radiation detection software available for the drone fleet in VHDL.

Jackson:God, Becca was good. Nightblood was designed to help the human body not reject the AI and protect it against radiation emitted from the device. That's why it saved Luna.

Abby:That's why it'll save us all. If we can figure out how she made these cells combine.

Jackson:Looks like Becca was experimenting with perfluorochemicals, oxygenators, the building block of artificial blood.

Abby:I know what they are Jackson, but I'm not seeing that here.

Jackson:Abby, what if we came all this way for nothing? What if we can't figure it out?

Abby:We can do this, Jackson. We know that Becca figured it out. Luna's proof of that. If it's not in the database, we reverse engineer it from Luna's blood.

High-pitched sound, Raven gasps in pain.

Abby:I need a new sample. Where's Luna?

Jackson:She's sleeping, and we should let her. We've taken too much already. Her body needs time-

Abby:We don't have time! Wait! You're right, I'm sorry. Help me re-run the molecular valence test on sample 7.

Jackson:Copy that.

Jackson:Abby, listen to this. According to the record, Becca first developed what we know as Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Company.

Abby:Mining?