Acceptable Losses

Diyoza: Like each of us, somehow this valley survived. It's the last sanctuary on Earth, and we are it's keepers. To build a life here, we all have responsibilites. You will too.

Kane: All of us left Polis for a better way and all of us must do our part to get it.

Diyoza: I'll be sitting down with each of you to learn your stories, to hear what skills you can bring to the community, how you can be helpful, and to see if you can be trusted. Until you've been cleared, your pulse collars have been geotagged to this building. Welcome home.

Kane: Abby? Abby? What the hell happened?

Abby: I got the bullet out, but there was too much internal damage. I did everything I could.

Kane: Was that before or after you took these?

Abby: She was shot, Marcus. Octavia Blake killed her, not me.

Kane: Karina came here for a second chance.

Abby: I did everything I could.

Kane: Hey! Hey, I put my life on the line for you, and you promised me that you would quit.

Abby: And I will.

KAne: Stop lying. It's getting worse. You take one pill to work and then another to sleep. Give me the bottle. This was supposed to be our second chance. That's why we're here.

Abby: Wrong. We're here because of me, because I serve a purpose, and I can only serve that purpose if I'm functioning. If I don't find a cure soon, people are gonna start dying.

Kane: People are already dying, and you call this functioning? You didn't even close her up.

Abby: I did everything I could!

Kane: It wasn't enough.

[DOOR CLOSES]

Bunker.

HARPER: Bellamy, you've been staring at that all night. Go. Get some sleep, okay? I got this.

Bellamy: It's been 8 hours. Raven could have built a cathedral by now.

Harper: They'll get it done.

Bellamy: I know. I just wish it was me over there.

[DOOR OPENS]

Octavia: Well? Any word?

Harper: Look, we knew it would take some time. We can count on Echo.

Octavia: Wouldn't be the first time she betrayed us.

Indra: If your brother trusts her, maybe we should, too.

Octavia: You're still upset we shot the traitors. I get how that must look to you, but we're fighting for our lives here, Bellamy. The hydrofarm is on its last legs. Truth is, it's a miracle you showed up when you did. I haven't thanked you enough for that. If we can just get to Shallow Valley, things will be better, I promise.

Bellamy: Funny, that's the same thing we said about getting back down to the ground. Then we found you.

Clarke: Your sister officially scares me.

Tent.

Elena: Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. Canteen.

Madi:I'm pretty sure they're gonna have water there.

Elena: Take it anyway.

Skyler:mom, we're not a baby anymore.

Elena:I know, which is why people are more likely to notice how special you two are, and that's why you're gonna suck today. You're not gonna stand out in any way. No one can think that you'd make a good Commander, not Gaia and especially not Octavia.