Eden

(I know it's Clarke just think it's Elena okay

(I know it's Clarke just think it's Elena okay.)

Rain

Exhales.

Elena:Here we go again. Bellamy, if you can hear me, you're alive. It's been , days since Praimfaya. I don't know why I still do this every day. Maybe it's my way of staying sane, not forgetting who I am.....who I was. It's been safe for you to come down for over a year now......

Elena:Why haven't you?

Elena took a breath.

Elena:The bunker's gone silent, too. We tried digging them out for a while, but... there was too much rubble. I haven't made contact with them, either.

All Elena was feeling was pain because one day she's really going to have to realize that the love of her life might be dead.

Elena:Anyway, I still have hope but Bell.... Y......You have a daughter if you hear this she.....she really wants to meet her father and know who her father is Bellamy.

Elena had to take a break because she felt like crying.

Elena:Tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green, and you'll find me,and Sky but The rest of the planet, from what I've seen, basically sucks, so...

Sonic boom.

Whooshing.

Elena:Never mind. I see you.

Elena turned to the rover and woke Maddie and sky up.

Elena:It's time to wake up.

FLASH BACK

Elena

GASPING.

WIND BLOWING.

PANTING

Elena:210 miles to Polis.

Elena looks down at her stomach and rubs it.

Elena:At least we don't have to swim I got this.

THUMP THUMP.

EXPLOSIONS.

ENGINE STOPS.

THUD.

Elena ran to were the bunker was and started hitting it.

PANTING.

RUMBLING.

Elena:I'm here!I'm here!Mom!

WIND WHISTLING.

Elena got out of the rumble before it caved in.

RUMBLING.

Elena on the radio:No,Up until that moment, I believed I'd live in the bunker with the others, with our mom I can't bear the thought of leaving her down there, but the hard truth is, I could dig for years and never reach that door. I've been alone now for two months also pregnant,but this is the first time i feel alone It's like we were never here,Maybe we never should have been,How the hell are I'm gonna make it 5 years? I came to Arkadia looking for food or water,but all i found were ghosts.