Blood Giant

Sanctum Palace

Gabriel: Russell. Heh. What the hell is this?

Sheidheda: Who the hell are you?

Gabriel: Heh.

Elena: That's not Russell.

Sheidheda minion: That's Malachi kom Sangedakru, and you will kneel before him.

Raven: Well, I guess we found Sheidheda's code.

Sheidheda: Since my ascension, the protocol has become rather simple really. Kneel...or die.

Cadogan: Ordinarily, I would relish the opportunity to recruit your forces to the cause, but unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the patience to suffer your primitive tribalism.

Sheidheda's minions are shot by lasers by invisible Disciple Soldiers at Cadogan's.

Disciple Soldiers reveal themselves from invisibility.

Raven:Murphy!

Clarke and Raven run over to Murphy to untie him.

Murphy: Invisibility and ray guns I can accept. That needs some explaining, though.

Murphy notices Bellamy's uniform.

Elena (To Indra): Tell me the girls are safe with Gaia.

Indra: We thought Gaia was with you.

Murphy: Madi and Sky are safe for now.

Cadogan: Restrain the soldier with him.

Clarke: No.

Murphy: Hey, hey.

Clarke: She's with us.

Two Disciple Soldiers grab Indra.

Disciple Guard: Let's go.

Cadogan: She was standing unrestrained by the throne. The only reason she is not dead is because she was unarmed.

Sheidheda yells as he runs to attack Sheidheda before being stabbed by an invisible Disciple Soldier.

The Disciple Soldier reveals himself as he takes out his knife.

Sheidheda: Agh!

Cadogan(To Disciple Soldier): The microphone.

The Disciple Soldier walks over to the microphone.

Cadogan(To Sheidheda): That wound is deep.

The Disciple Soldier places the microphone in front of Cadogan.

Cadogan: I have no interest in removing you from your throne.

Cadogan picks up the microphone before dropping it.

Cadogan: Here's my proposal. You give me undisturbed passage to get what I came for. That means I see not a single soul on our path, and I leave Dr. Santiago here to treat you. When we're gone, you're free to continue the debasement of our species until you're saved like the rest of humanity by the completion of my quest. Refuse this, and you die.

Sheidheda groans.

Cadogan: Alright, then.

Cadogan points to Elena.

Cadogan: Onward to The Key.

Sanctum Reactor

Madi allows Luca to pet Picasso.

Boy:That's Russell Prime's dog, not yours. He wouldn't want a COG petting her.

Luca tries to move his hand away but Madi lets him keep petting Picasso.