Murphy's law

Earth-The woods

Earth-The woods.

Finn:They got Wells just outside the wall.

Clarke:Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself.

Finn:But I'm reckless. And irresponsible. I got you something.

Clarke:Where did you get this?

Finn:The art supply store.

Clarke:I know when we were kids... Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, just anything I could draw with, really. I found out later that he was trading his own stuff to give it to me. He didn't want me to know that, either. He let me hate him so that I wouldn't hate my mother.

Finn:I know.

Clarke:My mother killed my father. Just wish there was something I could do. To tell her I know. Make her feel what I'm...

Finn:Where are you going?

Clarke:To make her feel it.

The Ark

Abby:No! No. No. Hell no. No. No. Th... this isn't right.

Jackson:Abby.

Abby:No.

Jackson:Abby.

Abby:Okay. It's not conclusive. Just because there wristbands went out doesn't mean... okay. It's the first terminated signal in over a week. We can still assume that things are stabilizing on Earth. We should assume that. I need an analysis of Clarke's vital signs for the past two days.

Jackson:Abby...

Abby:Just have it ready for me when I get back.

Earth-The Dropship

Monty:Yes! I did it. It's still operational.

Clarke:What? Monty needed a working wristband.

Finn:And you needed to punish your mother.

Clarke:Look, they're running out of air, and we need their help. My mother thinking I'm dead is only temporary.

Monty:Not if I can't patch it through the dropship mainframe. I can do it. We'll be talking to The Ark by nightfall.

Murphy:This section should be finished by tomorrow. Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?