Saying goodbye

Hello guys. I know its been a long time since I updated this story. I would love to continue and entertain you guys more but I'm letting go of this series and writing all together. I wasn't as interested as I was last year.

To be honest, I have other things in my life that is more important at the moment. Please understand. I wasn't expecting this book to blow up, it was something I did on my free time whenever I was bored or just wanted to take a break from the real world and school stress. When people started to notice this fan fic and when I noticed I was getting more reads, it was really exciting and I wanted to keep publishing more and more chapters. However, I don't get that excitement anymore. It was fun while it lasted but I think I need to say goodbye from this and Wattpad.

Thank you guys for the support and reads, it really meant a lot. I loved going on this app and reading your guys comments. They were really funny and inspiring. 

I don't think many will see this since I haven't updated this book in years but I thought I should write a closure for you guys. I've seen people ask when I will add a new chapter and whatnot, so I wanted to write this to give those people who keep asking an answer. 

Please stay safe guys and thanks for giving me a little bit of light in my life. I felt like a different person whenever I went on this app. It made me feel somewhat special and validated.