26- thoughts

Your POV

I've been thinking about Finn a lot and have been hanging out with him. Idk when he will make the move or I should make the move. We've been hanging out with other people just not ourselves. I want to ask him to the movies just him and I but when I do he says if he can invite a friend. I don't mind hanging with other people and his friends are amazing but I was just him and I. I called Texted Millie, Sadie, And Y/F for help.

Y(you)- okay gorls. I need help.
S(Sadie)- what you need sis?
F(friend)- what up?
M(Millie)- I love helping! What you need?
Y- so you know I'm having a crush on Finn lately
M- DID YOU ASK HIM OUT!
Y- not exactly that's why I need your help.
S- just ask him to the movies.
Y- I do but then he asks to invite a friend and I don't want to be rude so I say yes.
F- that's when you say "I was hoping for the two of us"
Y- but what if he says he doesn't want to go!
M- we will find a way!
S- yeah why does he bring.
Y- either you guys, Caleb, Gaten, or Noah.
F- then bring them into the plan. Tell Caleb Gaten and Noah what you are doing and tell them to tell finn they can't go.
Y- what if he has other friends.
M- I GOT IT! I'll text you and Finn to a movie. Then when you two show up I'll cancel the last minute and tell you two to watch the movie without me and then! You guys hate a date!
Y- that's a little too complicated but I like it.
M- okay! Operation getting Y/N and Finn on a date without Finn knowing we are setting up a date for him and Y/N Is a go!
F- ... that's a lot of words millie
S- good luck you two!
M- Y/N come to my house we will start our plan there!
Y- okay