7- new boyfriend

This chapter is a little bit triggering. You got asked out and you accepted. And your boyfriend isn't Finn.

Liked by milliebobbybrown and 3,718 others Y/IG/N love made her wild @Y/BF/N (your boyfriends Instagram)

Y/IG/N love made her wild @Y/BF/N (your boyfriends Instagram)

Y/BF/N love you too 😘
Y/IG/N @Y/BF/N🥰

Milliebobbybrown who is he? Why didn't you tell me about your boyfriend????
Y/IG/N happened last night. Sorry boo. HMU if you want to talk about it.

Y/F/IG aww you guys make a great couple!

User839 aww I thought you and Finn was dating. You guys seem like a great couple!

User728 now her fat ass can't date Finn

User536 so cute! ❤️❤️

User2688 what about Finn? He didn't like or comment like usual! He must be sad. Shame on you, you hurt Finn Wolfhard!

User772 I need to see his face! Post something with you two in it!

Conversation with Finnwolfhardofficial

Finn
Hey! Heard you live in S/N and I'm going over to film. Do you wanna hang? 

Y/N
Yes! I'd love that! When are you free?

Finn
Next Monday?

Y/N
Yes! Who's coming?

Finn
I was thinking to have Millie and Noah to come along. I mean if that's good with you? We can go to the water park.

Y/N
I'd love that! Anyways I'll have to take my leave I'm going on a date.

Finn
A date? With who?

Y/N
My boyfriend, Jaxon

Finn
A boyfriend? Ha I didn't know

Y/N
Yeah he's very sweet. Anyways bye Wolfhard

Finn
Bye

Finns POV

Fuck. I should've known she would get a boyfriend. I mean look at her, she's perfect. But that won't stop me from loving her. I'll just have to show her I'm better than most guys and I actually put in effort to get a girl I like. If I give up she will know I don't try. What's so bad at trying? I have a crush on Y/N.