27- date

First of all thank you for 100+ reads. And just to let you know I try to post at least once a day or once every few days. I've been busy and I got my permit so I'm trying to focus on driving and school. Anyways here's the story.

M(Millie)- FINN, Y/N! We should go to the movies. Just the three of us. Whatcha think?
F(Finn)- I would like that. Y/N?
Y(you)- yes! I would love to!
M-cool! How about today? At the galaxy theaters?
Y- millie that place is expensive:
M- don't worry Y/N! I gotchu! Finn?
F- I don't mind. What time?
M- 2?
F-sure
Y-alright
M- alright see you then!

Your POV

"Millie!" I shouted. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I jumped and hugged Millie.

"Thank me later. You have a date! Common let's get you into some clothes." Millie Said

"But Millie my house is awhile from here. I don't get to the theater in time." I Said

"Gurl I have clothes! Follow me"

We went to her huge closet and tried on some clothes. We finally found a nice outfit.

 We finally found a nice outfit

(Sorry if you don't like it. I just chose something I would wear. Also this picture is an Instagram post)

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123 and 901,628 others

Y/IG/N being happy never goes out of style 😋

Finnwolfhardofficial adorable 😍

Milliebobbybrown that looks better on you than me 😞

Gatenm123 your clothes never go out of style

Sadiesink_ you are always in style hun 🥰

User6288 this outfit is literally goals

User119 whatcha dressing up for? A date?

User155 that's ugly.

User723 she's fat tbh

Therealcalebmclaughlin cute 👊

User624 I only see Beaty

User155 thanks for blessing my feed gurl

Your POV

It was gettin closer till my "date" and Millie dropped me off. We arrived early so Finn doesn't see. I waited outside for a while to see Finns car arrive. He hopped out and smiled and waved. I did the same back.

"Where's millie" Finn said.

"I don't know lemme text her." I said and went on my phone to text the group chat with Finn and Millie

M(Millie)- I have an emergency meeting I forgot about. Sorry I canceled last minute. You two go ahead.

"Dang that sucks" I said "well I mean not because- I mean that sucks for Millie" I said trying not to be awkward.

Me and Finn walked inside and we see Caleb. Oh shit. I quickly texted millie and making sure it wasn't the group chat.

Y- MILLIE! Caleb is here! What do I do?
M- Crap! I don't know. Just hope he doesn't join the same movie.

"Hey guys?" Said Caleb.

I awkwardly waved and Finn was surprised to see him.

"Caleb! What movie are you watching?" Asked Finn

"F/M (pick a movie)" Said Caleb

NONONONONONONO! That's the movie we are watching!

"NO!" I said. Shit. I tried to cover up "way! No way! We are about to watch that movie too!"

Caleb and Finn looked at me surprised

"Wanna join us?" Said Finn.

And that's when it started going downhill. Caleb agreed and we watched the movie. And well I didn't sit next to Finn. The seating was like this.

FINN CALEB ME

the whole plan failed and I was very sad.

After the movie we got out and Caleb left. Me and Finn sat on the bench while we waited for our rides.

"Did you like the movie?" Said Finn

"Yeah. Did you?" I asked

"Yeah."

We sat there in complete silence. I thought to myself and I felt guilty for making this plan on going on a fake date.

"I'm sorry" i Said.

"For what? You didn't do anything." Finn said

"This whole day was a disaster" I said putting my hands on my head.

"What do you mean?" Asked Finn.

"You see millie never had an emergency meeting. Ugh I feel terrible. We made a plan just so we can hang out." I Said looking down trying not to make eye contact. "I'm a terrible person" Finn didn't say anything so I got up and was starting to walk away.

Finn grabbed my arm and I turned around.

"Let hang out" Said Finn with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Let's go somewhere. Maybe to the mall, park, maybe downtown and look at all the mini shops" Said Finn

I smiled and realized I don't have any money.

"I'd love to go downtown shopping but I don't have money on me" I Said.

"Don't worry I have money. Come on." Said Finn grabbing my hand.

"But your mom-"

"I'll text her. Let's go" Said Finn. He tugged me and we started running to downtown.

The rest of the day was amazing and I had a wonderful time. I'm glad I have a friend like Finn. I hope I can call him my boyfriend.

Sorry for this long chapter I got carried away. I could've split it up into parts but I'm kinda lazy at the moment.