57- day two of school

Your POV

My mom dropped me off like usual to school.

I walked to my locker which I was greeted by Matthew standing next to it.

People stopped whispering about me and started to move on with their life. Me and Matthew were talking about yesterday and how we could start over till he stopped talking and had wide eyes.

"Holy shit." Said Matthew

I was scared to turn around, but I did and I saw people screaming in excitement and I saw a curly haired boy with freckles walking inside with a huge smile.

We locked eyes and he walked up to me. People started to become confused and started taking pictures and recording.

"Wolfhard? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Wanted to spend more time." Finn looked at Matthew "nice to meet you man, I'm Finn"

Matthew greeted and left to talk to his new boyfriend.

"How will you mange school and acting and all that stuff?" I asked

"I have tricks." Said Finn "So Where's Cassie?"

"Behind you giving me the mean look she always gives me." I Said.

"I came here for you. So, can you show me around?" Asked Finn

"I'd love too! So what's your first?"

I showed him around and we were stopped by fan girls.

This one girl pushed me away and told me I didn't deserve Finn and then Finn defended me and told her to leave me and him alone. Which made me happy. And I'm started to warm up with Finn.

Me and Finn have first, second, fourth, and sixth periods together. Which is amazing.

Man this boy will go an extra mile for me.

I showed him his locker which is not to far away from mine and Cassie walked up.

"Hey Finn." Said Cassie.

She stood there completely blocking me from Finn.

"You must be Cassie" Said Finn.

I walked by next to Finn and looked at Cassie. That bitch.

"So I was wondering if you want to hang-" Cassie started

"Let me stop you right there." Said Finn.

I looked around and saw people recording and I knew this will be all over the internet.

"I know what you did" started Finn "what you did between me and Y/N was fucked up and uncalled for. Because of you I was in a dark place when I forced myself to break up with Y/N. You made me feel dark and depressed. And the only person that made me happy was Y/N. But we didn't talk for a long time because of you. I will never be friends with you, I will never date you, I will never talk to you, I will never lock eyes with you, I will never let you around me or Y/N."

Finn grabbed my hand and we walked fast into the music room.

"Finn you didn't-" I started before he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry. She was pissing me off. It's now off my chest" Said Finn

"Finn people were recording. What if it gets in the internet?" I asked

"We will live with it. Besides all I did was stood up for you and I." Said Finn

I smiled. "Keep it up and maybe you'll win my heart."

I walked out and he followed. And we left for our first period.

I have to say people were obviously jealous of me hanging out with Finn.

Also I made a new book called my trip to Iceland. I'm going to Iceland soon and I wanted to make a book for me to remember and to share my stories for everyone. I published my first part. Anyways you don't have to read it, I made for me mostly.