66- Talent Show FINALE

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, sadiesink_ and 2,001,920 others

Y/IG/N oh hey 👋

Load more comments

Today is the talent show and I'm really scared and nervous. I woke up this morning and I had a panic attack. After practicing all this time I forgot what to wear.

I know it seems stupid but you don't want to go to a talent show with sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I got dressed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt for the day. After school I'll go home and get ready for the talent show. I looked through my bad because I haven't really unpacked everything after moving in with Matthew for a while.

Which reminds me. I picked up my phone and called my mom.

"Hey sorry I can't pick up right now. you reached to the voice box of Amy L/N (last name) please leave a message-" beep

"Hey mom. I know you probably won't hear this but I wanted to let you know that the talent show is tonight and I want you and Aby to come and watch me up on stage. I miss you. I'm sorry. When can I come home? It's been a few weeks and you haven't answered or returned any of my calls. Please call back."

I hanged up and called millie.

"What's up babe?" Asked Millie through the phone.

"Emergency. I don't have anything to wear tonight." I Said quickly

"Oh my god! Stay there! I'll bring this cute outfit I recently got! You're at Matthews right?"

"Yeah. I'm not going anywhere." I Said

10 minutes later millie showed up and showed me this cute outfit (you'll see later).

"Oh my god millie this is so cute!" I Said happily

"Yeah keep this here and then I'll come over later and do your makeup and hair!" She said excitedly

"Only because you seem so happy." I Said

She squeals and left back home so I can finish getting ready for school.

I knocked on Matthews door to see if he's coming to school.

"Hey Matt feeling any better?"

"Yeah I feel better. I'll be downstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay" I Said

I left and waited downstairs.

During lunch

I went to the music room to practice and I saw peter.

I smiled and waved at him.

"Hey Y/N. I knew you would be here and I wondered if you needed help?" He asked