63- talent show pt. 4

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 1,802,618 others

Y/IG/N it is what it is

Load more comments

Your POV

I got home from my auditions and I thought I did pretty good.

They said they will send an email tomorrow after school. I'm hoping I get in but if I do I'm going to be really scared.

Next day at school

All day through school I've been pretty nervous. I couldn't focus on anything.

I walked into music and I saw my music teacher, Mr. Koss and smiled at him. He looked pretty excited so I was kinda confused.

"I know I'm not suppose to tell you Y/N..." said Mr. Koss.

"Tell me what?" I asked

"If you got in or not..."

I shook my head excitedly

He proceeds "You got in!"

I screamed in excitement and everyone stared at me.

"Did Finn get in?" I asked

"Wolfhard? I didn't see his name on the paper. I only looked for yours." He said

I felt bad. But Mr. Koss said he's not for sure if he saw his name, so there is a chance.

After school

I waited outside to Finn just to see if he got in. After about 10 minutes, he walked outside.

"So Finn did you get in?" I asked

He looked down "no. But I know you did" he looked back up to me and smiled "which is awesome! I can't wait to hear you sing!"

"How didn't you get in? You're in a band" I Said

"Probably know that I'm in a band and have a lot of people that likes my band. They probably picked the people who weren't as popular. Or something like that."

"Ouch." I Said

"No! Not like that!" He yelled

"I'm joking! I know what you meant." I said

"You wanna come over to my house?" Asked Finn

"Can't. Me and Matthew are going a photo shoot for this person for their project. I had to cancel yesterday because of the auditions. I can't cancel anymore." I Said "maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure" Said Finn walking away.

I met up with Matthew and we waited at the front of the school waiting for this person.

"So who is this person?" I asked

"A girl named Charlotte" Said Matthew. "That one" he pointed at this beautiful girl with brown hair.

"Hey. I'm Charlotte" she said putting her hand out in front of me

"Y/N" I said shaking her hand.

"You ready? I have your guys outfits in my car." She said walking to her car.

We drove to a place to do our photo shoot and me and Matthew got dressed.

After the photo shoot we returned to Mathews house. We sat down on his couch watching some YouTube off of his television.

Tomorrow is Friday and this Saturday I'm going to this trampoline place with Matthew, Finn, and the stranger things cast.

After that is a normal week of school then the week after that it's the week of the talent show.

"Sucks Finn didn't get in the talent show." Matthew said.

"Yeah. I really wanted to listen to his song." I Said turning off the television.

Matthew and I got up and started putting away the food and cleaning up our mess.

"Who knows. Maybe he'll play it someday" Said Matthew

"Maybe." I Said shrugging.

"So Finn told me you want to be in a band?" Asked Matthew

"Yeah. I loved it last time. What's stopping me?" I asked

"Can I join?" He asked

I smiled "why would I say no?"

"So who else?" He asked

"I wonder if peter wants to join." I Said

"Peter? Cassie's ex?" He asked

"Yeah. He's pretty nice. He helped me with my auditions." I Said "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just confused." Matthew said walking upstairs.

I was confused, but I turned off the kitchen light and went to the guest bedroom where I was staying.

I got a text message from Millie.

M(Millie)- Y/N! We are going to see you at the talent show!
Y(you)- wait! Really? How?
M- the talent show is after school so me and the cast are gonna go!
Y- that's so cool! That makes the performance better knowing you and the cast will be there!
M- I know! Anyways I just wanted to let you know! See you Saturday love!
Y- right! I'll see you there!

I went to bed thinking about the talent show, getting the band together, the trampoline place with the cast, thinking of Finn, thinking more about Finn...

Thinking how I've been treating him... damn. I haven't been that nice. I need to apologize.

Y(you)- Finn? You awake?
F(Finn)-yeah?
Y-I'm Sorry
F-about?
Y-being rude lately. I want to make it clear I don't like peter. Knowing he dated Cassie and he's not the type for me. I want to let you know my heart belongs to you and I also want to let you know I'm not ready to be in a relationship. I'm not pushing you out because I don't like you or that I'm trying to push to you out, it's because i don't know what it means to be in a relationship. And we have very different schedules and once you're done filming it's going to be hard to meet up.
F- I get it. I love you Y/N and my heart belongs to you too. I should've trusted you when you said that you don't like peter. Idk why I didn't trust you. And we will find a way. I love Canada and touring and I know you like your place with Matthew and the environment you live in right now. But distance can't stop us.
Y-you're right. Thanks. I love you Finn but I've been lying to you. The face scratches and why I've been sleeping over at Matthews for a long time. I want to tell you but in person. I'll tell you tomorrow at school?
F- I'll be there. Night.
Y- night.