31- queenin

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, sadiesink_ and 1,103,628 others

Y/IG/N just queenin 👑

Finnwolfhardofficial who's kingin?
Y/IG/N @finnwolfhardofficial idk. You wanna be king?

Milliebobbybrown you're such a queen!
Y/IG/N @milliebobbybrown you're my princess 😘😘

Gatenm123 beauty ✨

User728 make a YouTube channel! I want to get to know youuuuu!
Y/IG/N @user728 love that. I'll think about it.

User207 I love your outfits!

Sadiesink_ jelly of your beauty 😭
Y/IG/N @sadiesink_ jelly of your hair 😭

User628 you're disgusting you make me wanna vomit.

User910 you look like a hippo

User268 Back off! Finn is mine!

User728 noice

User9392 you're such a queen

Your POV

"HE DID WHAT!" Yelled millie while we were on the couch talking about everything that happened at the dinner with Finn.

"yeah! I really thought he was gonna kiss me." I said looking down.

"Don't worry Y/N. We will get you your mans!" Millie said happily. "Just don't give up over him wiping food off your face! A loyal friend would always do that. So be happy he's a loyal friend!"

"You're right. I was too busy thinking of loving him and obsessing over him I forgot that I don't want to lose our friendship." I Said.

"Aww it's okay Y/N. Finn will soon realize you are the perfect one." Millie pauses "I KNOW. Let me be your spy! I can ask Finn if he likes you!"

I smiled at the thought. "Thanks Millie But I don't think Finn wants me to be sending people to get into his secrets."

"You're so loyal. Alright I won't ask him. But if he tells me without asking I'll tell you right?" Asked Millie.

"OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" I said laughing.