60- Talent show pt. 1

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123 and 1,822,519 others

Y/IG/N escape the ordinary
Photo shoot W/ @milliebobbybrown
📸: @photolover66111

Milliebobbybrown awww we so cute!

User1001 we've been waiting for a photo shoot of you two!

Load more comments

Your POV

My mom started letting me walk home from school.

After the fight between me and Cassie, my family started going downhill.

My little sister is getting bullied at school and she's been a bratty bitch. She cares about everything to her looks and started acting like the "popular" girls at her school.

I offered to help her but she's been yelling at me and my mom about everything. I really hope she can be her normal self again.

My dad and mom have been fighting recently. My dad recently lost his job and my mom has been pushing him to find a new job but he hasn't been doing a good job at that. He started drinking again and my mom is pissed.

When I go home my mom yells at me for not doing my chores in the morning. She usually lets me do them after school but after dad started drinking she has been harsh on me. No one knows about this because I'm too afraid to tell anyone.

One day I walked home and I went inside my house. My dad was sleeping on the couch like usual and my mom wasn't home. She doesn't come home till around 4 so I went upstairs and did my homework.

I heard the door opening which I figured was my mom and I walked downstairs and saw my mom she was leaning in the kitchen counter look at me mad. Oh dear.

"Why didn't you clean up the house?" My mom asked.

"Because I had homework. and I was running late this morning." I replied back.

"I'm tired of you not doing shit around here!" My mom yelled

"I have work to do! Why yell at me! You never do shit around here! All you do is yell at dad and yell and yell at him! And what about Abi? You haven't been paying attention to her! Did you know she is getting bullied at school? Probably not!" I yelled back.

"I don't care! This is my house! I pay for everything! It's your job to clean! My job to worry about the money!" My mom Yelled back.

I was honestly pissed. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I'm pretty sure my mom left because I heard he front door slammed shut.

After a while I went back downstairs to get some dinner and my dad was awake watching football while drinking his beer.

"Where's your mother?" Asked my dad.