Sorry, please read.

Hey guys. I'm sorry for being absent for such a long time.

Recently, I've been losing interests in tons of things and I just felt so lost. So I decided to take a break from all social media platforms to really find myself and find what I was missing in my life.

Soon enough, I felt like myself again and I started going out more and reconnecting with friends I have lost and connected to new friends along the way.

Some times you just need a break to recollect and become at peace again.

I've decided to continue writing better stories that I'm interested in and I wanted to rewrite my most popular story, Finn wolfhard x reader.

I have re read my story and that now I've became a better writer (ish) I wanted to re write it and make the story more interesting and better grammar. I will still keep up the story but I was wondering if any of you guys wanted me to.

As that I'm very excited to be back I feel more energized to do more and write more. As for that, I need ideas. I want to know what things you're interested in so I can write something you guys will enjoy.

It makes me happy to post a story and read all your comments and see how much you guys enjoy it.

I'm writing for entertainment. I want people to read my work and love the work I put out. It makes me happy. I don't wanna write for the money or fame. I just want to be happy,
And I want you to be happy as well.

If you ever need help and feel lost in a way, I'm always open to talk with you guys. I'm no therapist and not good with what to say, but I listen and I want you guys to be happy.

Thanks for reading this and I will be back as soon as you know it.