55- Finn

"What is wrong with you!" Yelled my mom

"She started it!"

"From what the principal told me, you threw the first punch!"

"Yeah because I have a valid reason!"

"What happened to yelling! Better than punching!"

"I wasn't thinking!" I Said "I was really angry"

"Also I made a social media account and saw what you've been posting"

I heart stopped

"What?" I Said

"For being suspended. I'm taking your phone away." My mom said "you need the time off."

"MOM YOU CANT DO THAT! I lost all my friends at school. My friends that don't go to school, the only way talking to them, is texting them! Please mom! I'm sorry!"

"That's final! When you get home you're going to your room and cleaning!"

"But my room is cleaned!"

"Fine! Fill a box of things to throw out!"

"I did that last week!"

"With that attitude, two boxes!"

"This is unfair!" I yelled looking out the window.

"Life isn't fair sometimes." My mom said trying to make me feel better but it isn't working.

We pulled into the driveway and I ran inside putting my phone on the kitchen counter and running to my room. I slammed the door shut and started crying.

I hate my life.

-3 days later at night-

Still suspended

Still grounded

Its around 10:00. Everyone is asleep and I finally finished packing two boxes. I mostly packed big items like old blankets. I still don't have my phone and I bet everyone is trying to call me.

My mom made me turn my phone off because it kept ringing.

I heard a knock from my window. I thought it was the tree right outside from my room. But it kept knocking so I looked outside and saw Finn.

I opened the window.

Finn whispered "where have you been?"

"Grounded" I whispered back.

Finn had a confused look like he didn't understood what I said. I showed him with my fingers to stay and I'll be down.

I walked down the stairs quietly without waking up my parents. I opened the door quietly and saw Finn sitting on the porch.

"I'm grounded." I Said.

"What? Why?"

"Because I got suspended at my school."

"What did you do? I'd never thought you'll be someone to get suspended"

"That's why I was calling you, the girl that kissed you at the party is my friend, Cassie. And Matthew knew and he never told me. So I got mad and punched Cassie." I Said

"Why would she do that?" He asked

"I don't know. But I've literally been bored for the past 3 days. I won't be able to go to school till next Monday. And I won't get my phone till the Monday after that."

We sat there in silence.

"What nights are you free? I'll come over every night at 10 and we can talk if you want."

I smiled

"Is this how you are showing you're sorry?" I asked

"I don't know. Is it working?"

I laughed "I mean kinda." I Said "But I do nothing every night so I'd like that. At 10 though. Everyone is asleep by then." I Said.