68- love you too finn

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 1,038,618 others

Y/IG/N live a little

Comments are disabled

"You sure you and Finn are going to stay together this time?" Asked Matthew

"Positive. I'm gonna stop being stupid. Plus I never felt this happy in a long time."

"Okay" Said Matthew "but if you break up again I'm gonna say you need to call it quits with Finn."

"Calm down." I say "alright my mom should be here soon."

"So you've talked about everything with your mom?" Asked Matthew

"Yeah. She said it was for the best for me." I Said and started walked outside to wait for Finn to pick me up from Matthews.

Things change. Relationships, friendships, myself, and enemies. Which leads me to Cassie.

Finns car showed up and I gave Matthew a hug.

"Thanks for being my friend Matthew" I Said trying not to cry.

"I'm going to miss you Y/N." Said Matthew and you can hear his voice trembles and his words shake.

"Don't cry." I Said "save that for when you see me again."

I got into the car and gave Matthew a wave.

"Where to next?" Asked Finn.

"Cassie's" I replied

"you sure about this?" He asked

"Yes."

We pulled up to Cassie and I told Finn to stay inside the car and that I should be the one to talk to her.

I knocked on the door confidently and she opened the door

"What are you doing here?" Asked Cassie

I looked behind and saw Peter.

"Hey Cassie, Peter." I say "Cassie I just want to tell you that thanks for being a friend and I'm sorry you turned out to be kinda rude to me and literally stab me in the back. Same goes for you peter. But I'm saying goodbye. I hope someday you can find the good in your heart. You too peter. I know it's somewhere. Goodbye." I turned around and left.

If you are wondering about peter and why he is with Cassie. Long story short, he's was only nice to me because Cassie told him to. I don't wanna talk about it.

I went back to Finns car.

"I'm ready to go" I say

"Alright"

We drove to my house and like before I told him to stay.

I went inside and saw my mom on the couch with Aby. They were happy to see me. I hugged them and talked to them and we said out goodbye.

If you don't know I'm moving with Finn and his family. My mom thought it was for the best and she and Aby are gonna move to Canada next summer and live there. They thought it was best for me to go now then next year.

"See you soon." I say and gave them another hug. I left and me and Finn drove to the airport.

We parked and stayed in the car for a while.

"I love you Y/N" Said Finn

"Love you too."

THE END