54- suspended

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123 and 1,279,619 others

Y/IG/N nothing to prove 🤟

Comments are disabled

Your POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I really don't want to face Matthew about the picture but I have to. Finn hasn't answered my calls at all this weekend. So did the rest of the cast. They must be busy.

I drove to school and walked through the doors. I saw Matthew looking worried.

"Hey Matthew" I Said

"Y/N. Did you go through my things ?" He asked

He knows the picture is missing. I pulled out the picture out of the hood and showed it to him.

"Y/N. I was going to explain-"

"When? You've kept it from me for a long ass time. I thought I could trust you. Who sent this to you?" I asked angrily

"I- I don't know."

"What do you mean! I know you know! Why else would you have this!" I started to raise up my voice.

"Look. I can't tell you. I'll tell you after school. Don't tell anyone."

"No. Tell me now. Because once this conversation is over it's going to be the last conversation."

Matthew looked down.

"It's Cassie." She kissed Finn.

I looked over to see Cassie walking towards me. She has her innocent everyday face.

I ran up to her angrily

"Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you want to hang out-"

BAM

I punched Cassie in the face. This obviously drew a lot of attention and causing people to record.

"What the hell!"

I showed her the picture.

"Don't act so innocent you dumb bitch! I can't believe you!"

I can tell she was very mad and she jumped on top of me and we were throwing punches.

I rolled over onto her and punched her hard. She got a bloody nose.

Rolled over and now she's on top of me. Until someone pulled Cassie off and pulled me up.

The took us to the principals office and we sat there in silence.

"Girls. I expected better from you." Said the principal.

"She hit me first!" Yelled Cassie

"Yeah because you fucked my life up!" I yelled back

"GIRLS!" Yelled the principal. "For being in a fight you are suspended for 5 off campus school days."

"WHAT!" We both Yelled.

"Final word. I'm calling your parents"

Shit. My mom and dad are going to be pissed.