65- talent show pt. 5

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 2,000,812 others

Y/IG/N yes we did go to the bathroom together to take a picture, yes we did get stared at.
@milliebobbybrown @noahschnapp @therealcalebmclaughlin @gatenm123 @sadiesink_ @finnwolfhardofficial

The trampoline place was fun. Matthew couldn't go but we still had a blast.

It's Monday and I have to return to school. Friday is the talent show and I've been stressing about that. Plus doing homework and keeping my grades up and studying for test.

I start to panic thinking about things. To calm me down, all I could think about is what Finn said to me when I told him the truth why I've been lying.

Flashback

I knocked on Finns door and waited for him to answer.

The door opened and I saw Finn standing there.

I let out a weak smile "Hey."

He brought me in and got me a glass of water and we sat on his couch.

"So what's the truth?" He asked

I stared at him while collecting my thoughts because if I say something wrong he might get mad so I was trying to figure out how to say this without ruining everything.

"Before I tell you the story," I started "I want to say none of this is your fault why I didn't say the whole truth. I was scared and didn't know what to say or what to do when this happened. When I said that I fell or something because you saw scratches on my face, it's because my dad hit me-"

"He did what?!" Finn Yelled

"Finn," I Said grabbing his hand to show that I'm alright "listen. My mom and I got into a fight and I left that hell hole and stayed with Matthew. Not you because if she found out she would kill me. She knows Matthew is gay so... yeah."

"Fight about what?" He asked

"Its nothing. Just our family is going downhill after my dad lost his job." I Said "But anyways I left to Matthews and I'm still staying over. I texted my mom about the dad thing because she didn't know. She said she was sorry but I don't know. She said she'll text me back when she takes care of it"

I was kinda surprised I didn't cry. Probably because I'm a crybaby and there is no tears left to cry... lmao.

"Have you went to your house?" He asked

"No." I said

Finn squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry. I understand Y/N. I want to let you know you'll be alright and I'm glad you're okay. I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen. You're always welcome here babe... sorry. I didn't mean to"

I laughed "I haven't heard you call me that in a long time."

"I was caught in the moment I kinda forgot we aren't dating anymore." He laughed

"I love you too Finn." I Said "thanks for understanding."

"Anyways." Said Finn "ready for the trampoline place?"

I nodded

End of flashback

I walked inside and saw Cassie by my locker.

I kinda forgot she exists and she hasn't talked to me in a while.

I rolled my eyes "what do you want Cassie?"

"I know you and peter are friends." She said angrily.

"And? What about it?" I asked

"I have you Y/N but I broke up with him because he was dangerous." She said kinda serious

"Oh boohoo. Look Cassie it's kinda hard to believe you. What did he do?" I asked

"I can't say." She said

"Whatever Cassie. Leave me alone" I Said

"Listen to me!" She said raising her voice a little

Peter walked and stood beside me he put his arm around my should... kinda uncomfortable but... kinda cute.

"Cassie leave Y/N alone." Peter Said

Cassie left frustrated.

"What she say?" Peter Asked

"Nothing important. Thanks" I smiled

I was kinda confused what happened. Cassie could be lying but I wanted to know what she can't say... if she was saying the truth.

I drove home by myself because Matthew is out with the flu and Finn is out all week with filming for stranger things. All I talked to and hanged out today was peter. We even talked about forming a band.

I went to the guest bedroom leaving Matthew alone to rest. I grabbed the guitar and started practicing for the talent show.

It was around 11:30pm and everyone was asleep and I was the only one awake. I was bored practicing and doing homework so I walked around in Matthews room.

I went to the living room and turned on the light. I looked at all the family pictures and a picture of me Cassie and Matthew. I wanted to know if Cassie was telling the truth but it's hard to tell.

I looked at some family pictures and saw a picture of Matthew with some blonde hair kid that looks really familiar.

Holy shit that's one of Finns band members.

I don't remember any of their names but I'm sure that it's one of them. I took a picture with my phone and sent is to Matthew asking who that is.

I didn't get a text so I went back upstairs and started getting ready for bed.

Matthew texted back,

M(Matthew)- jack, why?
Y(you)- are you related?
M- we are cousins
Y- really?
M- yeah we lost touch after I moved here.
Y- do you know who he is?
M- jack, my cousin.
Y- NO! That's jack Anderson!
M- I know. He's my cousin
Y- Dumbass! That's one of Finns band members!
M- what?
Y- look it up!
M- holy shit! That's cool. Anyways I gotta go to bed. Night
Y- fine. Goodnight.

I went to bed and fell asleep immediately.

Okay literally after making this chapter I have so many ideas and thoughts for this story! The next chapter is the last of the talent show series! Next chapter is going to be awesome and I hope you like this!