51- 3rd chances

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, therealcalebmclaughlin and 1,402,259 others

Y/IG/N wippity wop how bout we not

Milliebobbybrown don't care what you say you're coming on Friday

Noahschnapp WAIT SHE IS COMING ON FRIDAY?!? @milliebobbybrown

User1033 hahaha I live for this caption

User086 okay I love this outfit! Where you get this?

User677 wait why is the stranger things cast back? Thought they finished filming season 3?

User999 cute

Friday

I got ready to go over the casts house.

This is my outfit: (you can choose which one you like or mix and match)

I drove to the house and thought about everything. I was really scared if I will run into Finn or have to talk to him. Because I don't want to talk to Finn and I definitely don't want to see him.

I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited. No answer. I can hear people inside "you open it!" "No you!" "I can't open it. She's out there"

Then I realized they are trying to make Finn open the door. I checked and the door is unlocked so I just opened the door and walked in. Everyone was staring at me. Finn has us back turned away from me, looking at the rest of cast.

Finn turned around to see me. I didn't know what to do so I walked by and hugged Millie and everyone else except Finn.

Finn went upstairs, assuming to his room. And I hanged out with everyone else. But I couldn't stop thinking about Finn.

"Y/N you should sleepover" Said Sadie.

Everyone else agreed and I called my mom and she said it's okay.

"My mom said yes but I don't have any clothes" I said "I'll drive back home and get some."

"No" Said millie "you can borrow some of mine and Sadie's!"

I smiled and agreed.

"My room is upstairs on the far right. You can grab some pajamas" Said millie

I went upstairs and tried to find her room. But I got lost. I found a room thinking it was Millie's but no it was his room.

I opened the door and I saw Finn on his bed he looked he was crying.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to- are you crying"

He looked up and quickly wiped his tears. He went up and quickly pushed me out gently "just leave me alone."

He went to close the door and I stopped it with my foot and hand. "Finn we can talk" I said looking at him.

We stared at each other for a while and he opened the door. I came inside and stood by the door waiting for him to talk.

"Alright." He said "let me explain everything. I went to this party and this girl went up and kissed me and she took a photo. And then she threatened me if I tell you or anyone she will end our relationship. So instead of her I ended it. It was the worst decision I've made and I'm so sorry."

I looked at him and waited to think of what to say, "Finn." I started "what you did was terrible if you told me she threaded you and you told me you guys kissed then I wouldn't mind. Although we gave each other second chances, I can give you a third chance. I don't want to see you sad."

"So are we cool?" He asked

I wanted to say yes but that would be too easy.

"You gotta show me you're sorry then I'll think about it" I smiled and patted his head and left.

I went to Millie's room and grabbed an oversized t-shirt and some shorts and put them on.

I went back downstairs and saw Finn on the couch. I went to millie who was in the kitchen and we all decided to watch a movie.