10- weird friends

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 20,720 others

Y/IG/N I don't know what I did to have a best friend like you @milliebobbybrown

Milliebobbybrown hahaha I like how you're perfect and there is me struggling to hold my balance
Y/IG/N @milliebobbybrown it makes the picture better

Finnwolfhardofficial you made plans without me?
Y/IG/N @finnwolfhardofficial sorry boo. You were busy. Like you said.

User178 Y/N Said "sorry boo" to Finn. ARE THEY DATING? I THOUGHT SHE WAS DATING THAT DICK JAXON!
Y/IG/N @user178 1) I always give my friends nicknames 2) me and Finn are not dating 3) get to know Jaxon more, he's not a dick.

Noahschnapp picture credit???
Y/IG/N @noahscnapp sorry I always forget.

Y/F/IG Y/N! We need to hang out! You're too busy hanging out with famous people that you forgot about me!
Y/IG/N @Y/F/IG you weren't answering my calls! HMU and lets make plans! You're irreplaceable! 🖤

Y/BF/N hot! 🥵
Y/IG/N @Y/BF/N hotter 🔥

User273 you're so pretty!!!

User999 she's a hoe.

User527 I bet she's cheating on Jaxon with Finn.

User882 🤤🤤🤤

Your POV

I got a call from my boyfriend Jaxon, I answered the phone and answers

J(Jaxon): hey babe
Y(you): Hey hun! What's up?
J: I was thinking we should go to the park or the movie tonight.
Y: babe you know I would love to go with you but I made plans with friends to go to the movies tonight. You can tag along.
J:with who?
Y: Finn, Millie, Noah, Y/F (your friend), and me. They'll love to meet you.
J: I mean sure I guess. When will you be free for just the two of us?
Y: I don't know. Name a date and I'll let you know.
J: okay. Want me to pick you up?
Y: actually Finn said he's gonna pick us up, I'll let him know we will go to your house.
J: I don't want to cause trouble. I'll stay out.
Y: babe don't be like that. Common! You can hang out and make new friends! Please?
J: fine. Just check in with your friends before you pick me up.
Y: alright. I'm going to take a shower. See you soon babe.
J: alright. Send pictures!
Y: NO!

Jaxon hanged up