59- happy gals

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 1,382,519 others

Y/IG/N happy gals ☺️
@milliebobbybrown

Milliebobbybrown ☺️

Finnwolfhardofficial glad you're back 😘

Noahschnapp OMG YOURE BACK! MY INSTAGRAM HAS BEEN BORING WITHOUT YOU!
Y/IG/N @noahschnapp IM SORRY! I GOT MY PHONE BACK SO FACETIME ME AND I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED!

Sophialillis I wish I was there 😞
Y/IG/N @sophialillis come visit! Over the summer?

User015 OMG LOOK WHAT FINN SAID! are they dating again? What happened? Why he said that? I'm so confused!

User0185 Aww we are happy you are back and happy
Y/IG/N @user0185 🥰🥰🥰

Matthew_anderson Sorry for everything that happened. Glad we are still friends.
Y/IG/N @matthew_anderson always best bitches 👊😩

User145 just make a YouTube Channel and tell us what happened!

User222 seeing you and Finn happy and together, dating or friends, this makes me happy. Glad you're doing better.

User132 y'all are blind! Did you see the video of her punching a girl at her school! Matthew was behind her and Y/N punched who I assume is Cassie!

User016 own up what you did. She's probably too scared

User0143 y'all need to stop hating on her over the video or what happened. That is her business and none of ours. If she is not comfortable saying then she's not gonna say it. Stop hating on her for something she did. She is probably trying to make herself a better person and you guys hating on her or trying to peer pressure is not helping. Let her be and let her be with friends and family.
Y/IG/N @user0143 👏👏👏 just for that I'm following you
User0143 OMG TY SO MUCH

Y/IG/N followed user0143