61- talent show pt. 2

This talent show series are going to be long and have multiple parts. Sorry if these chapters are too long.

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, gatenm123 and 1,920,618 others

Y/IG/N I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me

Load more comments (because of the long chapter imma skip the comment parts. Sorry)

Your POV

(Also this picks up from last reading. to catch you up you're at lunch during school)

Finn day down next to me and Matthew also sat down.

Finn looked at me worried and I looked over and showed a confused face.

"What happened to your face?" He asked sounding actually worried.

"Oh. Umm." I looked over at Matthew and he's pretending he didn't hear anything and he looked down at his lunch.

"I fell." I lied

"Be careful next time" he said knowing my lie had worked. Yet I felt bad lying to him. I just couldn't tell him. Not here at school. The bell rang which mean I have music with Mr. Koss.

I left the table and went to my locker to get my stuff.

The paper Mr. Koss handed me fell out of my pocket and I picked it up. While getting my items I thought long and hard if I should do the talent show.

I walked inside Mr. Koss's room and saw him at his desk near the front door.

"Good afternoon Mr. Koss" I Said smiling.

"I thought about what you said." I started "and I think I want to do it. I was wondering if you're free during lunch, after school, or before school I can come by here and practice."

Mr. Koss's face lit up and he shown a great big smile.

"Oh how I knew you were going to say yes." Said Mr. Koss "and yes I'll be free during all those times. If you are picking a song I would do the one you sang this morning."

I nodded and left and grabbed my guitar and took a seat.

After school

I went to my locker to see Matthew.

"Hey Matt." I Said giving him a high five.

"Hey Y/N! I met this girl who said she needs someone to do a photo shoot for this project! I asked if we could do one together!" Said Matthew excitedly

"I'd love that! When is it?" I asked

"Tomorrow after school." Said Matthew

"Alright" I Said closing my locker and walking with him outside.