45- reunited Pt. 2

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, gatenm123 and 1,629,028 others

Y/IG/N reunited with my best bitches
@cassie.rose_ @matthew_anderson

Cassie.rose missed you bitchhhh

Matthew_anderson best fucking bitches

Milliebobbybrown what about me?
Y/IG/N sorry Mills. Love you 😘

Sadiesink_ always gotta have a best bitch it bitches in your life

Noahschnapp OH MY GOD WHY AM I NOT YOYR BEST BITCH?
Y/IG/N SORRY NOAH. LOVE YOU!

User175 how cute!

User108 lmao who is Matthew? And Cassie? Is Matthew your new boyfriend to screw around with like you did with your last two boyfriends? Such a hoe.

User155 friend goalz

Finns POV

Why am I an idiot?

"I wasn't thinking millie" I said

"Finn tell me! Why did you break up with her!" Asked Millie angrily

"Because there's this girl."

"Oh my god Finn are you serious?" Millie interrupts "who?"

"It doesn't matter" I Said "after I broke up with Y/N she turned out to be really rude. She kept on telling me to break up with her." I paused "look it's complicated to explain."

"Finn we get back to filming in a month. You better talk to her. And tell her how bad you fucked up" Said millie

"I will!" I Said "look I got to go. Bye millie" I hanged up and sighed.

I went on my phone and looked at Y/N contact.
Out of no where I called her SHIT!

Y/N declined your call.

Good because that would be awkward.

flashback—

Finns POV

4 months and me and Y/N are still talking every night for hours. She talks about how her mom messed up her papers and she won't be back at school for another 2 months. I miss her.

One night I went to a party with my friends and I met this girl, she's just like Y/N, she's nice, pretty, kind.

And at the party I thought of her as a friend. And I'll always love Y/N but then she kissed me and took a picture.

I didn't want to kiss this girl. I wanted to kiss Y/N. Then she whispered in my ear "Tell anyone and I'll show your perfect little girlfriend this."

After that I've never seen the girl. I wanted to keep Y/N safe and instead of telling her the truth I thought it was better to break up with her. And honestly I should've told her but I was scared that girl who kissed me will find out. I don't know how, she might be a close friend if Y/N.

I'm sorry Y/N.