38- moonchild

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, sadiesink_ and 1,209,618 others

Y/IG/N M O O N C H I L D 🌙

Comments are disabled

Millie called me and after ignoring everyone for a few days I felt bad and finally answered.

M(Millie)- Y/N!!! You've answered
Y (you)- yeah (you said sad. You're still crying)
M- I'm so sorry. Finn told me he talked to you. He seemed sad.
Y- yeah because I lashed out on him.
M- but it's not-
Y- his fault? Yeah I know. Look I'm not feeling myself lately and I really need time by myself.
M- I'm sorry. Just to let you know we have a month left of filming before we leave. If you still want to be friends with Finn you better act quickly.
Y- why would I? He already told me his feelings towards me.
M he told you he likes you?
Y- well he doesn't. He used to but then he told me it won't work out and has already fallen for someone new.
M- who?
Y- it hurts to say.
M- I want to help. Tell me.
Y- he likes...

I paused

Y- he said he likes you! I didn't want his feelings towards you ruin our friendship so that's why I've also been ignoring you.
M- Y/N. I'm a loyal friend. You've taught me to be a loyal friend and not spy on Finn. Plus he's like a brother to me. I like someone else. Plus I don't want to ruin our friendship either.

I smiled

Y- thanks millie you truly are the beat. Who do you like them?
M- ummm....
Y- I'm a loyal friend
M- fine! I might have a little bit of feelings towards Noah. Do you still like Finn?
Y- no! I mean a little?
M- go after him!
Y- but he's right. It won't work out.
M- but you've never tried.
Y- thanks millie but I think it's best to be friends. I guess. Anyways I gotta go. Talk to you later?
M- yeah. 

She's right. They only have a month left. I guess to start things off I'll unblock him.

Y/IG/N unblocked finnwolfhard

Finns POV

I looked on my phone to see a notification

Y/IG/N started following you

I smiled.