52- oh finn

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, gatenm123 and 1,729,518 others

Y/IG/N like stars on a cloudy night ✨
@milliebobbybrown @sadiesink_

Milliebobbybrown you shine the brightest⭐️

Sadiesink_ I missed you

Noahschnapp I don't appreciate how I'm not in the photo. 😭

Therealcalebmclaughlin and I don't appreciate how you didn't credit me 🥺
Y/IG/N @therealcalebmclaughlin I'm sorry! I always forget! Love you tho!

User667 am I the only one that ships Y/N and Noah? #yourshipname
Y/IG/N @user667 yes, me and Finn are a way cuter couple.
Milliebobbybrown @Y/IG/N WHAT?!??
Noahschnapp ^
Gatenm123 ^^
Sadiesink_ ^^^
Therealcalebmclaughlin ^^^^
Sophialillis ^^^^^
User135 I thought she and Finn broke up?!? I'm so confused!

Your POV

I woke up late at night, 1am. I was really cold and I couldn't fall asleep. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I turned on the T.V and put the volume low so I won't wake up anyone.

I went on my phone to Instagram. And I was wondering if I should unblock Finn. Only because I felt bad I did.

Y/IG/N unblocked Finnwolfhardofficial

"Thanks for unblocking me, again" I assume Finn said that which startled me and I jumped.

"Geez Finn don't do that." I said annoyed but I was laughing a little.

He smiled "Sorry. Why are you awake?"

"Can't sleep."

"Thinking about me?" He said winking.

"Ha. You wish. I'm just not tired and it's cold." I Said wrapping myself up in a blanket.

He sat down next to me. "What do you mean by showing I'm sorry?"

"I don't know. What do you think Finn?" I knew he wants to know how but honestly I don't know also.

"You're difficult sometime."

"I know. Just something you can't change."

We sat there for a while and I changed the channel because the show was not good. I changed it to Kim Possible (the good ass show not the new gross movie) because I guess they play that show at 1am.

The theme song started to play and I started singing because this is my shit. I started dancing around and quietly yelling out the lyrics

"I'm your basic average girl. And I'm here to save the world, you can't stop me cause I'm Kim pos-si-ble." I looked and saw Finn recording me.

I quickly grabbed his phone and started running around trying to erase the video but he fucking turned it off so I was trying to guess his passcode.

I ran into the kitchen and we were at the opposite side of the kitchen table.

"What's your passcode"

"Come on Y/N! Give me my phone!"

He started running and I ran to the other side of the table.

"Stop trying to delete it! Besides I already posted it"

"What!" I yelled

I slip his phone across the counter and he grabbed it.

He started laughing and I was still mad.

"I'm going to bed." I said annoyed.

"I'm joking. I never posted it. Just wanted my phone." Said Finn laughing.

"For that I'm going to block you, again."

"Wait no! Do you want me to post it?" He asked

"No!" I yelled a little. I heard someone opening the door. "Night Finn" I said running upstairs to Millie's room and laid on the bed.

Oh Finn.