37- falling for somone new

Lmao y'all gonna hate me. I swear this is a readerXFinnwolfhard. I just need to start spicing things up. Because if I don't imma get bored of this and I honestly like this story.

Finns POV

Millie told me Y/N is going to the coffee shop me and Millie went yesterday. Millie said Y/N was texting her a little bit. So I've decided to go over and apologize and tell her everything.

After hanging out with Millie my feelings changed and I'm going to tell Y/N.

Your POV

I went to this cute little coffee shop and order my favorite drink.  I sat down at the table near a window and looked outside at the rain.

Then...

I saw Finn. Walking. Into. The. Coffee. Shop.

I quickly put up my hoodie and tried to hide my face from him.

"Millie told me you would be here." Said a voice who I know is Finn.

I looked up and saw him.

"Right now is not a good time Finn. I gotta go." I Said getting up. He grabbed my wrist, "wait please Y/N. Just a few minutes. I want to explain."

I looked at his beautiful eyes and sighed I sat back down and so does Finn. We stared at each other for a while it was really awkward.

"If you're not gonna talk I'm going to leave" I Said

He looked at me and began speaking. "The kiss you saw, it wasn't like it. That girl was a fan it was suppose to be a picture of us not kissing but she started recording and kissed me without me knowing. Look Y/N. I want to be honest with you. After the kiss I've thought things through with Millie. Before everything I had a major crush on you and well I know it's not gonna work out. With my schedule and yours. I have to go on tour once I'm done filming and we won't see each other much. So I think it's best we are friends." He sighed, "and I think I'm falling in love with Millie."

My heart stopped and shattered. I was so stupid.

"I'm sorry," I Said. "I'm so stupid."

"It not your fault." Replied Finn

"No. I'm so stupid to think we would actually be a thing. I was so stupid to actually think you liked me back. I was so stupid falling for you and being friends with you." I said angrily but trying not to catch attention.

I got up, "Sorry Finn but I need to be alone for a while." And I left.

I ran and cried and cried it was cold and I can't believe this would actually happen.

Worst thing is I still have feelings for Finn.

Finns POV

Shit.