56- back to school

Your POV

I go back to school today and I'm honestly nervous. I lost my only friends there and I don't have my phone with me for one more week.

My mom dropped me off

She was saying something but I cut her off

"Have a wonderful day sw-"

I quickly got out and closed the door.

I wish I'm homeschooled again then none of this would happen.

I walked inside the school and everyone was looking at me and whispering.

I minded my own business and went to my locker. I saw Matthew walking over to me.

"Y/N" Said Matthew "Can we please talk"

"Look Matthew," I Said "I'm not in the mood to talk."

I walked away and he grabbed my wrist

"Please." He said. He seemed desperate "I was going to tell you. I really was! I got that picture 1 week before you found it. I wanted to tell you soon as I can but Cassie was watching me. She never went to her friends funeral. And while you were picking clothes for my date she was spying on us. Cassie is crazy and I didn't want you or me or Finn to get hurt."

"I- I'm sorry" I Said I looked behind Matthew and saw Cassie.

She started walking towards us.

"Look Y/N. I'm sorry" she said with her terrible acting skills. "I was jealous. I just want Finn to be mine. But I'll get him some day. Even if it mean to do the unbelievable.

And then she left.

"Geez I know crazy fans but she insane." Said Matthew.

I smiled.

"What?" Asked Matthew.

"I recorded everything she said." I said excitedly "if does do the quote in quote unbelievable we have proof."

"Nice work Y/N!" Matthew said happily "send me a copy just in case and save it onto your computer."

-after school at 10:00-

I waited on the porch for Finn to arrive.

I saw him walking up.

I was honestly scared to tell him everything, but I have to.

"Hey" Said Finn

"Hey" I Said nervously

"Is everything alright" Asked Finn

I looked at him and told him everything that happened. I even showed him the recording I got. He was shocked.

"I would never go out with her" Said Finn "you're the only one I will go out with."

Damn. He's so cute.

"Nice try Finn. I'm not easy to win back." I said laughing.

"But it's true." Said Finn looking down.

I looked at him for a while.

"Anyways" I Said "I better get going to bed. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah" He said.

I went inside.

Finns POV

I've been trying hard. I love Y/N. And winner her back is hard.

I gotta step up my game. Then. I got an idea.