62- talent show pt.3

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 1,692,999 others

Y/IG/N let life surprise you

Finnwolfhardofficial awe you're so cute 😘
Y/IG/N @finnwolfhard calm down Wolfhard. Can't even see my face

Milliebobbybrown I think you are the only one that can cry in a cool way
Y/IG/N @milliebobbybrown no way. My face gets all red and puffy and I sound like a pig.

Your POV

Once peter left Finn finally showed up.

"Finally here" I Said with a smile

"Who was that?" He asked sounding a little jealous

"Peter. One of Cassie's ex's" I said "don't be jealous Wolfhard"

He sat down in the chair peter sat down, "so what are you playing?" Asked Finn

"Fast car. I forgot to tell you that I signed up for the talent show." I Said

"Me too." He said happy yet kinda sad

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Well" he started "it's nothing. Hope you do good with your auditions"

I hugged him "Thanks Finn. And I hope you do well too."

"Show me what you got" He said

"Only if you do too" I Said

"well about that. I want this song to be a surprise. I wrote it myself." He said "but if I don't make it then I'll still play it with you."

"Then we have no deal. Guess you gotta wait till I go up on stage" I Said getting up and putting my guitar away.

"See you around Wolfhard. I have to go to class" I said while the bell rings.

I left and went to class. Auditions start after school which scares me. But peter said to stay calm and let loose.

Lunch rolled around and I went to the music room to practice more.

I walked inside and I saw Millie, Noah, and Caleb, Gaten, Sadie and obviously Finn

"What are you guys doing here?" I Said kinda surprised.

"Well we wanted to surprise you!" Sadie said happily.

"How did you get here?" I asked

"Doesn't matter" Said Caleb walked up to me and putting his arm over my shoulder "Finn you are going to leave and Y/N here, is going to show us her song"

Finn agreed and left and I grabbed a guitar. I started to get scared. I remembered what peter said. I took a deep breath and let loose and started playing.

I didn't mess up and it felt really good.

After singing and playing everyone clapped and cheered. We did a group hug.

"Y/N! You are really good!" Yelled Gaten. We laughed and Finn walked in.

"You all done?" Asked Finn.

We all said yes and we hanged out during lunch.

"So Y/N I didn't know you play guitar." Said Caleb

"Oh yeah. I've been playing for a while." I Said

"Do play in a band or by yourself? Or something?" Asked Gaten

"Well I used to be in a band" I paused "me Matthew and Cassie." I paused again "we stopped after we lost touch a while back. And before everything happened we were talking about getting back together but then the Cassie thing, and Matthew has been busy." I Said

"You know Finn is in a band" Said Sadie

"I know. I wish I have friends that go here that actually play, because I love being in a band." I Said sadly

"Why not join Finn?" Asked Millie

"No."I said "that wouldn't be fair and plus if me and Finn were in the same band I will ban us from dating, same for if we act together, that's why I didn't audition like you wanted me to millie."

"Aww you still love me?" Said Finn happy and putting his arm around me.

"No." I Said taking his arm off of me.

"Maybe you should seek out for more friends here" Said Caleb "doesn't hurt to make new friends"

"What about peter." Mumbled Finn

"Who's peter?" Asked Noah

"Peter is a guy I met earlier. He was just helping me plus that's a good idea Finn" I said "I remember him saying he wanted to be in a band."

Finn looked at me shocked like he didn't really mean it, but I ignored him.

The bell ran and I hugged them goodbye and I walked with Finn.

"Y/N. Tell me." Said Finn "you sure you're not falling in love with him?" Asked Finn.

"I'm sure Finn. Calm down. I just met him." I said annoyed "and if you want us back together stop being so paranoid. You gotta trust me."

I walked away and went to my locker.

After school

I finally have my auditions and I'm really nervous. So many people are auditioning and only 15 will be into the show. I'm number 30 which means I have to wait till my number is called.

From what I hear I heard there is 60 people wanting to audition. And I guess I'm pretty lucky I'm number 30.

Finn walked behind me and scared the living shit out of me.

"Jeez Finn." I said mad

"Haha Sorry." He said laughing and I'm joining in "so what number you got?"

"30" I said "and you?"

"Dang 49" He said

"Haha Sorry to hear that." I Said

We just hanged out till I was called. He wished me luck and I went onto the stage.

There was 4 people judging me and I few students up on the top row of chairs. I looked closely and saw Cassie sitting up and peter is sitting a few seats away from Cassie.

Peter gave me a thumbs up and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

And I started playing.