58- phone back

I finally got my phone back and the first thing I did was go on Instagram to post a picture. I went on and saw that all my posts have been deleted.

I ran down stairs to my mom.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL!" I said pointing to my empty Instagram page.

"What! I deleted all of the posts. Plus I followed you so I'll be supervising you." My mom said in the couch.

"You literally make my life ten times worse! I had memories on there! Like when I actually made friends and you delegated the post!" I yelled

"I'm sorry if didn't-" my mom said before I cut her off.

"Sure! You're sorry! I had friends thought I was dead! I have people thinking I killed my self! These rumors have been going around! What happened to giving me space. One thing happened! I punched a girl because she deserved it! She almost ruined my friends relationships! she is trying to make me miserable and she wants me to die! And all of that happening you ground me! Take away my phone! And have been yelling at me for every little thing I do! Supervising me in my social media! And deleting all my Instagram posts! You are the worst! Sometimes I wonder if you actually love me." I said angrily.

"Sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't know." My mom Said actually sounding sorry.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door shut.

God I hate her. What happened?

I blocked her in my Instagram so she can't see my posts and all of that.

And I posted a photo.

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 1,629,629 others

Y/IG/N I'm a mess. I just want to say sorry about everything and explaining what happened will be long. Please understand.

Comments are disabled