44- reunited Pt.1

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, sadiesink_ and 1,208,629 others

Y/IG/N 4 months in and you gave up

Comments are disabled

Your POV

I got a call from Millie. Great she's gonna ask questions. I answered the call getting ready to answer all of her questions

M(millie)- WHAT HAPPENED!
Y(you)- he dumped me. Nothing much to say
M- that can't be true! Last week he was saying how much he wants to marry you!
Y- people change millie. Just forget about it.
M- forget about it? You guys are soulmates!
Y- were soulmates. Just forget about it.
M- I'll talk to him
Y- MILLIE! Just forget about it! I'm unhappy but he has better things to do.
M- right sorry. I have a secret.
Y- what is it
M- we go back filming in 1 month! For season 4!
Y- I'm happy but also not.
M- I'll make sure we avoid him at all costs!
Y- thanks millie.

My mom started yelling for me to go downstairs.

M- who was that?
Y- my mom I have to go to school
M- dang I forgot. Have fun.
Y- yeah I'm going to get made fun of at school but that's okay.

I quickly hanged up not hearing millie had to say and got ready for school.its my first day back after getting papers filled out and all of that crap.

*Time skip to school*

I walked inside the school and I already hated it. I was getting stares and whispers I could hear someone say "that's Finns ex!" I mean wow. Shocker. Mind your own business.

"Y/N!" I heard a yell behind me.

I turned around to see my friends Cassie and Matthew. They are my childhood best friends I haven't seen in a long time. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Told you she remembers us" said Matthew

"I miss you guys so much," I said "I'm glad I actually have friends here."

"We saw everything on Instagram," Said my beautiful friend Cassie. I sometimes get jealous how pretty she is but she's really nice. "Are you okay?"

I laughed a little. I know that weird but I'm just really happy, "Sorry," I Said "I'm just happy. But yes I'm fine. You have Instagram? I'm sorry I didn't know, lemme find you."

I found them and obviously followed them. "Let's take a picture at lunch together or after school."

They agreed and they showed me around the place and my locker and how to use my locker and my home room.

Me and Matthew have the same home room which is good. And me and Cassie has guitar and English and Matthew has English, home room, and math with me.

Cassie for her class and me and Matthew walked together.

*Time skip to after school*

"Hey Y/N! Let's walk home together!" Yelled Cassie.

"Thanks but do we live near each other?" I asked

"Same house as for when we were children?"

"Yeah" I replied

"I live a block away!" Said Cassie happily "come on!"

We ran till we were off school grounds and we walked the rest of the way home.