19- gurls pt.2

Your POV

Millie and Y/F arrived around 3 which means we have to wait to start our sleepover till Sadie arrived which will be around 6.

Millie, Y/F and I were just goofing around and having a blast making jokes and talking about random shit. Till millie has to bring up the deep conversations.

"So Y/N.... do you like Finn?" Millie asked

I've never really thought of dating Finn. I like the friendship we have and I wouldn't want to change it.

"No. I like being friends with him. If you're talking about dating him, then no." I replied.

"BUT FINN TOTALLY LOVES YOU!" Says Y/F

Millie shouted out, "YES! CANT YOU SEE!"

"What do you mean? Finn doesn't like me," I said "we are friends."

The door rang and we ran downstairs to open the door to Sadie.

We all screamed at once "SADIE" and she was shocked but laughing. I told them the things I bought and things we can do. They all seemed very happy and excited to join this sleepover.

It was around 7 when we finished our face masks and eating dinner. I looked around to see millie sitting on the couch. She had a wide smile across her face.

I looked at her with a concern face "What's up mills?" I asked.

"We should do a live stream!" Shouted Millie.

Sadie and Y/F seemed excited for it so I also agreed.

Millie situated her phone on the kitchen counter and started the live stream.

"Hello!" Said millie.

"Welcome! I'm with my best buds, Y/N, Y/F, and Sadie!!!!" Said millie excitedly.

Her views started going up very fast. We decided to do a Q&A and answer some questions.

Millie read a comment "is finn and Y/N dating?" Said millie "I don't know. Y/N? Care to explain?"

I looked at her and back at the phone. "We are not dating! We are only really good friends!" I stated.

While on the live stream we talked about embarrassing stories and weird stories. It was about 7:45 and we decided to end the live and start to find a movie to watch.

"Alright you guys pick a movie, I'm okay with whatever, and I'll make some popcorn." I Said.

We agreed and Y/F, Sadie, and Millie picked my F/M (favorite movie). I finished cooking the popcorn and we started the movie.

It was around 10:30 when we finished and we all put everything up me went to my room to set up where everyone is sleeping. We agreed me and Y/F will sleep on my bed and Sadie and Millie will be in the guest bedroom next to my bedroom.

We hanged around in my room for a while till it was about 12 and Sadie and Millie went off to bed.

Everyone was asleep except me. I couldn't stop thinking about Finn. Does he really like me? Do I like him? All I could think about is Finn. I even had a dream about Finn.