prologue

in another life..

life was always hard on her. the moment she was born, something terrible just always seemed to happen to her.

everything never seemed to go the way ayame had wanted.

in her younger days, despite all the pain, she kept the smile on her face and always went on about her days even if she was hurting. she didn't like making other people sad so she made sure that she was always happy.

that quickly changed when she had to move. her father had gotten a new job somewhere else; the summer of her first year of high school. she didn't like the thought of having to leave all of her friends behind and go to another school and make all new friends.

but there she was in her first year of high school, not knowing anyone at all. all the other students already knew each other so ayame felt left out. no one approached her and neither did she.

ayame felt alone. she had made no friends from the months she had been at the school. she hung out by herself at lunch and was silent.

the smile that used to be on her face quickly disappeared in high school.

her mother passed away, leaving her with her younger brother and her father only. she had always struggled with depression but it wasn't as bad until her mother had passed.

they were never well-off; her mother worked two jobs and her father worked one and each job didn't pay a lot but it paid enough for them to live.

once her mother passed, her father eventually got 2 jobs and from there it was basically ayame and her brother alone.

she even got a job in just her 1st year of high school to help her father but she didn't like it. the treatment she got was horrible but she stayed for the money to support herself and her brother.

turning to self-harm as her only solution, she became more and more depressed and suicidal.

that is until he enters her classroom in her 3rd and final year of high school.

nishimura ayame stares at the sunset with her smile on her face and then looks down of the building she is standing on.

"in another life..