4.9 | letter

hyunjin walked back to her school after riki and jungwon parted their ways. she was worried for them and told both of them to call her if they needed anything, giving riki her number just in case.

she walked into her silent class that was filled with sniffling and sobs. she walked to her seat and sat down.

now hyunjin understood why ayame gave her the gift and wanted her to open it after thursday.

because she already had her death planned.

while hyunjin tried to stop thinking about it, she couldn't.

how could you stop thinking about a girl's death?

hyunjin then scanned the classroom, seeing all the students crying over it.

she leaned back in her seat, scoffing at this scene.

these were the students who relentlessly made comments about ayame and bullied her, yet they're crying?

as if they aren't the ones who led her to the end of her life.

hyunjin stood up suddenly which made all students look at her. she then walked over to a desk of one student and kicked their chair, saerom's chair, "yah. why are you crying?"

saerom then looked up at hyunjin, "why wouldn't i be crying? a girl just died"

"shut it with you fake tears" hyunjin rolled her eyes, knowing the truth

"what are you talking about?" saerom asked

"you talked bad about ayame" hyunjin started, "you made fun of her body! you made fun of her! you bullied her and made awful comments about her! and now that she's gone, suddenly you care?! you- no" she looked at everyone, "all of you! all of you thought it was funny to take a girl's life away! even if she killed herself, you all caused it! why did you think making comments was funny?"

everyone was silent listening to the girl

"you guys are all sick" hyunjin then walked out of the classroom, sliding the door shut out of anger.

she ran her hand through her hair before letting out a few tears

"i'm so sorry ayame.."

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

it was now saturday.

riki had not left ayame's room at all. he didn't eat or do anything. he just laid in her bed, crying and clenching onto her blanket.

he ignored all the calls from his friends and hyunjin. he didn't want to speak to anyone at all.

he didn't even know if his father knew about her death but he probably would've been happy about it.

that one of them was finally gone.

riki had known that her time was coming up but he didn't know what her final breaking point was.

the boy didn't even get to into his room and see the gift she had left him as he realized she was not home at the time he got home the night she killed her self.

riki sat up in her bed, wiping his tears, "d-did she leave a note or something..?" he suddenly wondered.

he got up from her bed but immediately fell down to the floor due to his weakness from not doing anything the whole previous day.

he scrambled himself up from the floor and began looking around her room to see if she left a note or anything that would say her final goodbyes to him.

he searched everywhere in her room, in her pillows, under her bed, under her mattress, on her desk, in her closet, everywhere he could think of but there was nothing.