One.

Run.

I chanted that 3 letter word in my mind like a fucking mantra. Stealing a quick peek behind my shoulder, I made sure no one was following me, while also making sure that I don't fucking trip on something which would ruin my further plans. Satisfied with my surroundings, I dropped my pace and turned into an alleyway, which for the record looked creepy as hell. Instinctively, my hands went to the gun in my waistband, I pulled my hood up, and made sure my biggest assets were still tucked in my boots.

After scouting the alleyway and making sure there was no threat, I threw my bag off my shoulder and sat down in a corner.

'Fuck,' I mumbled to myself while running my hands up and down my face. I just ran miles or even kilometers away from my father's house and I have no fucking idea where to go and what to do. Yeah I said that I had future 'plans' but I really did not. I just wanted to run away from that abusive, mentally disturbed asshole, and I did. I took the first opportunity I had and was somehow successful, even if it meant killing 7 of my father's men.

My father, Marcello Alexander, is the Don of the second most powerful mafia based in the states and I, his daughter and heir to his empire, Felicity Rose Alexander just ran away from him. Sighing, I glanced at my watch to see that I had exactly 2 hours and 30 minutes till 5 am, and to disappear before my father barges into my room to wake me up for training only to see that I'm not there.

Grabbing my things, I made my way out from the alleyway and headed towards the closed shops. Walking through the city made me feel free and fresh even if I had people after me, I didn't care. Stopping in front of a rent a car shop, I contemplated whether I should go through the office or just pick the lock of the shutter that was covering the cars. Choosing the latter, I quickly picked the lock with a paper clip and a mini screw driver I had in my bag. Opening the shutter as quietly as possible, I decided to take the black Dodge Challenger at the very back of the store. Going towards the office, I opened the computer and went through all their registration for renting a car. Adding a random name and number next to the Challenger I took, I moved towards their security system wiping all the security recordings even though you couldn't see shit. Closing the front shutter, I grabbed the keys of the car and drove off from the back entrance, making sure to step out of the car for 2 minutes and closing the back shutter too. I drove off slightly smiling at my success and decided to go the only person I could talk to at the moment and express my emotions to.

My mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a 15 minutes drive, I stepped out of 'my' car and walked towards the cemetery. Plucking some random flowers from the garden outside the cemetery, I moved around the graves easily locating my mother's. I kneeled down beside her grave and placed the flowers next to her stone. There were a thousand thoughts running in my brain right now, for instance where the fuck do I start and how much do I tell her. Running a hand through my brown locks, I sighed frustratingly and tilted my head up to see the beautiful, star-filled sky.

'Fuck it,' I muttered. At this point I'll just go and say whatever comes in my dumbass brain.

Taking a deep breathe, I started. 'Hi mom. How is heaven treating you up there? I hope its amazing because my life here is definitely the opposite,' I laughed slightly at my misery. 'I'm so sorry mom, I'm so fucking sorry u have no idea. I'm sorry for not coming to meet you in the past 8 years, I'm sorry for becoming the person u never wanted me to even talk to, and I'm sorry for breaking your only promise; to take care of your husband.' A single tear escaped my eye and I exhaled looking up. 'A lot has changed after you left mom. Dad is not the same person. He's the person you always told me to stay away from, to run from, and never in a million years I thought that it would be my father. He doesn't treat me like his princess anymore, we don't have that father-daughter bonding time anymore that you used to be jealous of.' I smiled thinking about the memories. 'He treats me like an inhumane object. It started not even a year after you left us; he began to throw me into his prisoner cells without food or water. I used to sit there for days until some men used to come and beat the fuck out of me, and after I was unconscious, they threw me off into the guest room. They taught me all about guns, knives, swords, bombs anything you kept me away from, they taught me how to use it.' Sighing for the hundredth time, I feel another tear drop on my hand which made me smile. 'You know, whenever I used to show any type of emotion, they used to take me to the cell and beat me up to the point where I couldn't even stand, even if I was on my period. This one time I remember I cried for like half a minute, they beat me up so much and made me crawl back to my room which was 2 sets of stairs above us. I was ordered to do my first kill on my 13th birthday, 7 years ago. I begged him to not force me into doing it but that just ended up with me getting abused, so I did kill the women I was taken to. She had a daughter and I don't think after that day I ever felt anything. I'm sorry mom, I know you never wanted me to get into this, but I had no choice. It was either me getting abused or just follow father's orders, which ended up making me the most feared women in the state just at the age of 20.' I laughed at the irony of how the most feared woman is scared of her own father.

I expected myself to cry my eyes out, but I did not shed more than 3 tears. Rubbing my shoulders because of the chilly breeze, I continued, 'I ran away today, that's why I was able to come meet you. I have no fucking idea what I'll be doing next and if I'll even be able to survive.' Standing up, I dusted the dust off my jeans and rearranged the flowers on my mother's stone. 'I love you so much mom, and I just wish you were here so it would be us against the world.' Smiling sadly at the grave, I made my way back to my car only to realize it was starting to rain. I looked up at the sky and smiled.

Time for a fucking plan.