Thirty Eight.

Xavier Alaric DeSantio

It has almost been a week. A week of not hearing Felicity's sarcastic replies that ignited an enigma in me. A week since my threat to Marcello Alexander echoed in the mafia atmosphere. A week of emptiness.

A part of me was glad that she is gone. She wanted to stop running away from the danger that was chasing her, but most of me wanted her here in my arms. I wanted to hear her sardonic replies, eat the heavenly pancakes she made, watch her deadly smirks and vicious moves, and her blush. The blush and confusion on her face when I showed my affection towards her. I missed it. I craved all of it. My mind and body ached for her, but there was nothing I could do about it. I played with her feelings and I guess this was my punishment. Losing her.

I forcefully got out of bed, not that I was able to sleep even for a second, reminding myself that I still had to destroy that motherfucker. Taking a quick shower and changing into some black dress shirt and slacks, I decided to skip breakfast and go directly to work. Amazing life.

I walked in my office only to see my consiglieres already there. I raised a perfect eyebrow at them, and none of them spoke up.

'Is there a reason of why you all are sitting quietly in my office, or are you just here to watch me work like a creep.'

'We have bad news and good news. Which one- never mind. The bad news is that Marcello already conducted a meeting with Alejandro yesterday, which I couldn't get a hold of. Before you get mad at me, I have a good news as well. The good news is that I found the location. The location of where Marcello and Martine will be discussing the shit to do us,' Kyle ended with a snort.

'Where and when is the gathering?'

'Well, since Marcello is a pussy, he's not going to any public place like clubs or bars. So, that leaves the options of his warehouses only.'

'And that would be Warehouse 5, which is in the outskirts of the city,' Theo spoke calmly while popping-

'Are you eating gummy bears?' Mason asked in disbelief, mirroring my reaction.

'Oooo, I want some,' Kyle said moving towards Theo.

'Yeah? Okay, they're fucking amazing and if you don't like them, you can suck my dick.'

'I don't think anyone here would want to do that.'

'Xavier would like to disagree.'

'What the fuck?' I looked at them in bewilderment. Why are they like this. 'Can we please get back on track.'

'Oh yeah. I've been monitoring Marcello for a while, as you all know. The only place he moves to when he wants to hide, is warehouse 5.'

'Okay. Kyle do you know when are they meeting up?'

'Tonight, around 9 p.m, give or take.' I smirked, getting up and looking at the most vital men of my family.

'Gentlemen, I'm sure you all know what to do. We go there for blood, and we came back with the blood of all the people that were involved in taking Felicity from us. All or nothing.' Our eyes united, and a knowing smile spread on our faces. A vile smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What's the update from Mason?'

'He's done setting the explosives. He's waiting for us a few kilometers away from the location.'

'And Theo?'

'No clue, but he said that he'll be there.' I nodded at Axel and Kyle. We loaded all our weapons and made our way to the car, where the rest of the brood was waiting patiently.