Thirty Nine.

Felicity Rose Alexander.

'Missed me motherfuckers?' I asked with a sly smirk on my face. The light to the warehouse turned on, courtesy to Theodore, making the scene very clear. Kyle had his mouth open and as usual, dropped his weapons for the dramatic effects. Mason turned into a mannequin, while Xavier looked shocked and like he was having a heart attack. I took a quick side glanced at Theo as he mocked me a salute and sauntered over to my father. Marcello Alexander cowered back in fear as the world's best assassin neared him with a dangerous smirk of his own. Kyle slowly and hesitantly made his way to me and stopped just a few centimeters away from my face.

'Pinch me,' he said. I rolled my eyes and pinched his upper arm.

'OH MY GOD SHE'S NOT A GHOST. SHE'S ALIVE!' He proudly announced and gently wrapped his arms around me for a hug. 'Is this okay?' I smiled in the hug.

'It's okay.' I let go of him as Mason stood next to me.

'I was wondering how the strongest woman in the mafia died so easily.'

'She would never go down without a fight, plus she's one tough bitch to kill.' Mason beamed at me and also gave me a quick hug. My eyes involuntarily moved to the guy with bright green eyes and facial expressions of a mother who just saw her baby take its first words.

'Nice to see you too Mr. DeSantio,' I say winking at him.

'You bitch! You died?!' I rolled my eyes at my father's words.

'Well, Satan did not like me taking his throne. So, he sent me back to get some shit done, which would include ending your life in the most painful way.' I say walking closer to him.

'Haha, you wish dear daughter.' He said with fear quite evident on his face.

'No. I don't have to wish for stuff that I know I'll get no matter what.' I shrugged. Grunts and pained voices echoed in the air around us. I turned around to see Xavier taking down the men around him with ease. I smirked and brought my attention back to the asshole standing in front of me. Theo forcefully held him back as Kyle, Mason, Xavier and I walked closer to him. Standing a few inches away from him, I let out a small wicked laughter. 'Oh damn, look at how the tables turn.'

'You won't be able to do shit to me!' He screamed while glancing behind me.

'Scream all you want father, there's no saving you now,' I sang.

We completely outnumbered them in every way possible. We had 15 men inside and outside the premises, and around 20 men for backup. On the other hand, my father had approximately 5 men inside and Martine's forces were nowhere to be found. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Or so I thought.

People with machine guns barged into the scene, shooting at anything and everywhere.

'TAKE COVER!' I screamed as we all ran behind pillars or used dead people's bodies as cover. Theodore used Marcello's body as a shield, making me laugh. All of us hid behind the several supports and reloaded our weapons. I breathed out and looked around me.

'KYLE YOU'RE BLEEDING!' Mason screamed from the opposite side, next to the staircase. I shifted my position to look at Kyle and realized that indeed he was shot in his lower abdomen.

'I'M OKAY! WHAT'S THE PLAN?'

'NO PLAN. WE EITHER WALK OUT WITH VICTORY, OR DECLARED DEAD!' I screamed over the rainfall of slugs. Turning around, I looked at Kyle.

'Hey, stay here and don't move. Stay in cover and apply pressure to the wound. Okay?' I say in a rush, handing my scarf to him, which I wore to cover my neck scars.

'I'm okay Fel, not dying unno?'

'You better not. Just take cover and stay here.' Giving him a last smile, I walked in the battlefield.

'THERE ARE EXPLOSIVES ALL AROUND THE BUILDING. KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN AND START MAKING YOUR WAY OUT!' Mason screamed while shooting 2 guys in front of me.

'THEO DUCK!' My knives went past him, killing the 2 men standing behind him. I reloaded my M16 and shot at the guys on the entrance. I took a look above us and grinned as Mason started shooting from above us, taking down most of the guys with us. I sprinted to the opposite side, right under the  staircase, giving cover to Mason by killing men that targeted him. Xavier stood a few feet away opposite from me with one gun pointed to his right and one pointed towards my direction, providing both of Theo and I an amazing cover. Theo was on our left with his back to a dead end and his front directly opposite to the entrance, shooting men that came his way to protect my father. Kyle stood next to Theo, assisting him. After a few minutes of endless shooting and reloading, taking covers, and yelling, all of us took a step back, hiding.

'WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR BACKUP?'

'GODDAMN IT. NOOOO I'M LATE AGAIN.' The whole scene paused and stared at a whining Elijah DeSantio, leading a whole army of men behind him.

'Elijah!'

'Oh yeah sorry. Let's get this shit over with.' With that, the havoc resumed. 'MAKE YOUR WAY OUT DUMBOS!'

'SOMEONE GET TO KYLE; HE'S SHOT.' Instantly, a group of 7-8 men moved towards where Kyle was. When they came out, I let my eyes wander at his body for a while. He looked almost lifeless with bullets in his body and blood covering his chest and arms. 'GET HIM HOME. LEAVE!' They all nodded and made their way out.

'GUYS, MAKE YOUR WAY OUT! DON'T FUCKING FORGET TO TAKE THE ASSHOLE, OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING CASTRATE YOU!'

'Damn Eli, I mumbled to myself, slightly chuckling. Our men slowly started to make their out as Mason ordered them to. As Mason walked out with the brood, Theo dragged my father out while Xavier, Elijah and I gave him cover.

'ELI GO AFTER THEO!' He warily nodded and walked backwards to the exit.

'AMORE YOU READY?' I tried not to let the nickname effect me, and reloaded my weapons to give him my answer. We both nodded to each other before sprinting towards each other. We stood with our backs pressed and walked backwards to the exit, shooting at anyone who came in our way. Towards the near, Xavier grabbed me by the waist, turning me around so that I was now shooting the people behind him, while he shot the people behind me. Once we got out, we dashed for the car, not bothering to give a glance behind us. We quickly sat in the car and breathed a sigh of relief.

Here starts the doom of Marcello Alexander.

(A/N) That was that. The book is ending really soon, just 2 or 3 more chapters. Hence, I might upload all the last chapters together. i.e chap 40 41 and 42 all together. Thank you for 7 K, keep reading and enjoy.

Any comments about the book or ideas for the ending?