Eleven.

Xavier Alaric DeSantio

It is currently 7 pm, and Mason and I are in the weapon room getting ready along with 20 of our men for the mission. Felicity isn't here yet and Kyle is probably with her. He hasn't talked to anyone but Felicity since yesterday, and I don't blame him. I'm quite glad that Felicity would have someone to talk to. As for the mission, I'm not nervous for myself or any of my men, but for Felicity instead. She'll be basically risking her fucking life to take down men that were our problem, and I know she can take care of herself but I'm still worried. The noise of heels clicking and hushed whispers brought me out of my thoughts, and I turned around to see Felicity walking in with Kyle explaining something to her on his iPad, with everyone else's gazes on them too. I looked at Felicity. She looked absolutely gorgeous to say the least. She was wearing a thin strapped black v neck dress that hugged her curves perfectly and ended at her mid thigh. Her waist length hair were curled, light makeup was applied on her face, and she ended her dress with black heels. We briefly made eye contact before she turned around and walked towards the weapons' table. She tested a few guns and played a little with the knives before settling on taking 2 9mms and her own twin knives.

I cleared my throat catching everyone's attention, I announced, 'All of you will be under Ms. Alexander's command for the night. You will listen to her orders and I expect all of you to respect her. Am I clear?' A series of 'yes' echoed through the room before everyone went silent.

'Gentlemen,' Felicity walked in the center of the room grabbing everyone's attention. 'I will start off by saying that my eyes are up here, and if I see any one of you shamelessly undressing me with your eyes, I will not hesitate on cutting your dicks off and shoving them up your throat,' she said while pointing towards her beautiful hazel eyes and twirling her knives at once. 'I want you all to split in two groups. 10 of you will be inside the club, while 10 of you would be outside. The ones outside, I want you to surround the club, meaning that you will split into further groups. 3 men on either side of the club, the back, the left and right, and the front. The ones on the front stay behind cars or some shit to keep yourself hidden. The men inside, do not walk in with me and do not fucking acknowledge me at any cost. If I'm being beaten up black and blue, let me be. You only come to me when I ask you to. You will enter after I go in, and once you enter, you spread out. Mingle with other random people, but do not for fucks sake get carried away. We will all be going in different cars and by different routes, so once we reach at the club, you will all turn on your ear pieces and update your locations. I think that's all, I hope I'm understood.'

When no one responded she spoke up again, 'I don't think I fucking stuttered, but I'll ask this again. Gentlemen, are we fucking clear?' A series of nods and 'yes' went through the room. 'Good, because I won't tolerate any mistakes on the mission. Let's go.'

With that, we all walked out with Felicity Alexander as our leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm in,' Felicity said into her ear piece. 'I want you guys to say positive if you're all in position.'

'Force 1, positive.'

'Force 2, positive.'

'Positive.'

The last one was from me on behalf of Mason and Kyle as well. We were sitting in a black SUV waiting for Felicity's green signal for us to come in.

'Kyle, update?'

'Yea just 2 seconds. Okay yes you're clear, all security cams are off.'