Three.

Not even 48 hours later and I already felt like I did a huge mistake coming here, making me anxious as fuck.

It's currently 1 am and I have a really bad feeling that something's about to happen, hence I'm pacing around the apartment while twirling my knives in my hand. I already had my stuff packed since I didn't bother unpacking it in the first place and changed into another black outfit. The fuck do I do though? Yeah I had a bad feeling but that was just my conscience, nothing really happened till now. Also, if I were to leave, where the fuck would I go? This place was supposed to be my hideout for until I find another plan, but clearly I haven't had the time to do that. During my stay here, I did observe all the places around here and checked if there were any threats to make sure I was clear, and I was all good until now.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck,' I threw the knife in my right hand making it land on the middle of the door. Just as I did that, I heard screams and people pleading to not hurt them making me stop dead in my tracks. I practically ran towards the door pulling my knife out and peeking through the eyehole. I saw men in black with AK47 in their arms going around all the apartments. Without wasting another minute, I grabbed my backpack and decided to make my way out by jumping from the window only to see that there were 3 men standing right beneath the window. Without a second thought, I jumped off not before glancing at my apartment and making sure everything was in place.

I landed with a small thud. Before the men could turn around, I aimed both my knives on the neck of the men standing on either side. Just as the man in the middle turned around aiming his gun at me, I quickly removed my gun from its thigh holster and shot him between the eyes. Getting rid of them, I ran from the backside deciding not to take my car. Not too far from the building, I hid behind a wall and removed a tiny remote from my bag, pressing the only button on the remote.

'3, 2, 1 boom,' I muttered viciously and on cue half of the building blew up. Smirking and not looking back, I continued running.

I maneuvered my way going through random alleyways keeping myself in the dark like I always have. After a few minutes, I leaned against a wall and took a few minutes to catch my breath knowing that I ran quite a distance and probably lost whoever was after me. I pushed myself from the wall to walk towards yet another alleyway, thinking about how alleyways and I have quite a relationship. Walking towards the end of the alley, I saw 2 figures walk down the alley speaking in fucking Italian. Crouching behind a dumpster, I listened into their conversation.

'Tizio capo ci ucciderà se non troviamo quella cagna.' I clenched my jaw at how he called me a bitch, not that I wasn't one and haven't been called that before, but it still bothered me because I didn't know these people.

(Dude boss will kill us if we don't find that bitch)

'Dimmi qualcosa che non so.'

(Tell me something I don't know)

Not wasting anymore time, I got up from behind the dumpster and shot both the men somewhere on their forehead. I walked towards them and inspected their body looking for any mark or indication that would tell me who they were from, because I for one know that these men were not my fathers', which means that someone else is looking for me for a purpose. The sound of hurried footsteps snapped me back to reality making me run towards the other end of the alley. I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized there were around 5 men coming from the end I was about to run from. I looked over my shoulder to see 5 men covering the exit on the other end, and 3 men were standing in the middle covering the narrow path that lead to the other alley.

'Well, shit,' I whispered to myself. Feigning nervousness and fear, I backtracked a couple of steps so that I was standing right in the middle. I had 13 AK47s pointed at me, maybe even more, so it was that versus two of my guns that were in their holsters and my twin knives, which were more than enough for me. I could take all 13 of them down with ease, but I'm so fucking sure they have more people with them and even if I manage to escape, they would have enough men to attack me again.

'Who the fuck are you guys?' my voice echoed in the dusk. When no one answered I continued, 'Oh so you guys are suddenly mute? Should've told your friends there to keep their mouth shut,' I said pointing towards the 2 dead bodies. 'Wait are you guys robots? Cuz honestly you guys are not even moving an inch and neither of you is blinking. So where is the person that controls you? Or do you guys have-,' I was interrupted when one someone spoke in a low gruff voice.

'Get her.'

I smirked at my little victory. I pissed off their don enough, forcing him to make the move first, which is far more easier than me going to them. Before anyone could get to me, I retaliated by lunging at the 3 men standing in front of me, stabbing 2 on the neck and kicking one in the groin making him fall to the ground. Picking 2 AK47s of the men I just killed, I placed each gun under my arm and shot the man laying on the ground first before proceeding to shoot at anyone that was close to me. I looked at the amount of people I managed to take down and walked backwards towards the narrow path still shooting and ducking wherever necessary. Feeling a presence behind me, I turned around and did a roundhouse kick on the person's head. He replied with a punch to my gut which was nothing but a blow to my stomach.

'Weak ass.' I said to him before shooting him in the throat and making my way out of the pathway. If only it was that easy. Someone yanked my elbow from behind me causing me to drop the gun and turning me around to face the person. Without thinking, I punched the guy straight on the face and a cracking sound echoed in the silent night. A sharp pain in my neck and a pair of tattooed arm was the last thing I felt before my world went black.