Thirty Seven.

Xavier Alaric DeSantio

I walked around the wrecked place. What the fuck did I walk into? I thought to myself. I should've never done this. I should've never run away from Valentino, but then images of my pregnant mother flashed in front of me.

'I'm doing this for her,' I repeated to myself. I've been on the run for a month, and now it's finally time to help my mother and baby sister escape.

'Where's the package?' I whipped around to see a man covered in tattoos and wearing all black. This is it. I reached out to my worn out backpack and got a black box, handing it over to the man.

'Where is my stuff?' The man nodded and gave me keys to a house and a car, two fake passports, and a bag full of cash. I nodded at them, hiding my smile behind my mask. I just secured the biggest deal with the most powerful drug dealers in the continent, only for shit that would help me run away from my father. I looked at the time and made my way to the car. A black GT86. Meh, will do. After going through everything and making sure the car doesn't have a tracker, I made my way to the location I was meeting my mother.

Not even 10 minutes later, I was at the location I gave to my mom. I got out from my car with a smile on my face which dropped straight away as people surrounded me. My hand went to the pistol in my waistband but it was snatched away from me. I was punched in the gut repeatedly making me fall to the ground.

'You really thought you could run away from me huh?'

'Valentino,' I said, spitting the blood out of my mouth. He smirked and moved to reveal my mother. The woman who gave birth to me and was 5 months pregnant, beaten up black and blue. 'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!'

'Relax figlio, it was the only way I could track you down. Don't worry she didn't lose the baby....... I think.' No. Nothing will happen to her. I promised her that I won't let anything happen to them. 'You know for a 16 year old, you are smart. However, there is someone out there that's better than you.' With that, he punched my mother's stomach. Cries of pain and a howl of a wolf echoed in the twilight. With all the strength I had, I got rid of the men holding me with a few kicks and punches. I ran to grab my gun and then to my mother, shielding her from the bullets that threatened to pervasive her body.

'I'm here mama. It's okay.' Bullets passed through me along with kicks and punches, but I didn't care. My mom was safe and that's all that matter.

I shot up in bed with the reverberation of my breath surrounding me. Fuck this shit. I have been having various flashbacks of my past from the past few days now. I hate it. These nightmares and all, makes a person weak and I hate being weak. Letting out an exhale, I took a long relaxing shower, thinking about anything but her.

In desperate need of some black coffee, I made my way to the kitchen. Grabbing the mug in my hand, I sat down on a stool next to Sienna.

'How's everyone?' She let out a sigh.

'Aless and I are a goddamn mess, and Viviana is heartbroken but she doesn't show it. Mason, Theo and Axel are enraged, and Kyle,' another sigh. 'Kyle and you got it the worst. He sleeps with Aless because he doesn't want to lose another sister.' A sob escaped from Sienna and I felt numb. A few minutes passed in silence before she decided to speak up again. 'The day you guys were leaving for the States, she told me that she wanted to stop running away. She wanted to s-stop running away from her constant threats so that she could have a family. She wanted kids. After seeing her take care of Natalia, I realized that she would've been a great mother.' I wanted to cry, but I had no tears left to shed. 'I guess she got her freedom after all.' I did not know what to say. Her words were like a knife to my heart; tearing it apart emotionally, but not enough to kill me physically.

I got up, taking my mug in my hand, I moved towards my office. Work being my only escape from thoughts.

Not even 15 minutes later, the door to my office room slammed open. Kyle walked in followed by Mason, Theo and Axel. They will fucking break my office door; I thought to myself.

'What is it?' I questioned as all of them gave confused glances to each other.

'Marcello's trying to contact us.' This motherfucking son of a bitch.  The whole situation felt like something that has already happened.

'Let him. Let's see what he has to say.' I walked to the screens where Kyle was setting his shit up and stood in front of it with my arms crossed, using the meeting table for support. A few seconds later, the screens lit up displaying a fuming Marcello Alexander.

'WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?' He yelled, banging his fists against the wall. An automatic smirked etched on my lips, followed by a satanic laughter. My actions being the fuel to his fire and failure.

'Awww is little Marcy angry?' Another involuntary laugh escaped my mouth.

'SHE ISN'T FUCKING DEAD! SHE CAN'T DIE SO SOON! I HAD TO TRY SO MUCH SHIT WITH HER!' That last sentence.

'And what might that be?'

'That's none of your fucking business,-'

'Actually, it is. I need ideas of what to do whith you when your pathetic ass is tied up in my cell.'

'Is that a fucking threat Mr. DeSantio?'

'Oh no Mr. Alexander. It's an ultimatum. A fucking promise. A promise that I will fucking ruin each and every single individual that was involved in causing Felicity's condition.' His face morphed into one of shock and fear. Pure fear. 'Have a good day Marcello; you never know when it might be the last day of your good ones.' I raised my wine glass as a cheer and smirked as the screen went black.

Let the fall of Marcello Alexander begin.