Twenty.

My phone vibrated for the tenth time, and I wanted nothing but to yeet it out of the balcony. To no one's surprise, I wasn't able to sleep the whole night, and when I did manage to sleep, this stupid phone woke me up not even after 3 hours later. I took the phone in my hand and moved towards the bathroom, while answering the call and putting it on speaker.

'Hello,' I managed to croak out with toothpaste in my mouth

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FELICITY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU,' Kyle and Mason screamed in the phone. I staggered backwards, and leaned against the wall, using it as a leverage for my heavy heart. Whatever I expected from this call, it was definitely not this. The last time I got wished like that, I got a few kicks and punches as a gift as well. 'You there?' Kyle asked.

'Yeah I'm here. Thank you.'

'Felicity you good?'

'Yes Mason, I'm good. I just didn't expect this.'

'Well then, start expecting this and a lot more from now on.'

'Sureee,' I say while rinsing my mouth and walking out of the bathroom.

'Alright so your gift will be there in about........now.' On cue, the bedroom door flew open revealing a fuming Sienna, a very energetic Alessia, a very smily Elijah, Theo, and Viviena.

'FELICITY ALEXANDER.'

'I didn't do anything, I swear,'

'Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?'

'I didn't think it would be a big deal, and besides I don't- I mean no one really considered celebrating a birthday, so I- I just-,' Sienna came wobbling over to me, and hugged me with all the force she could exert.

'Hey, it's okay. Happy birthday Felicity,' she said smiling and holding my hand before continuing, 'And, now you have us to make your day special.'

'You guys don't have to-,'

'Woman shutup and enjoy,' I quickly shut my mouth at that.

'Happy birthday Ms. Felicity,' Aless screamed and pounced on me.

'GROUP HUG!' Theo screamed. In a second, Eli had one arm around Aless, and the other around my waist. Theo engulfed us all in a hug from one side, while Sienna gently placed her arms from the other, with me in the middle.

'C-can't bre-breathe,'

'That's enough. Let her breathe,' a very affirmative voice commanded. For a minute, I forgot Viviana was even there. They all released me, and left the room but not before wishing me a happy birthday.

'A queen does not stop people from doing whatever they please, but instead set boundaries to keep them in their limits. She should also know how to make accurate decisions wisely, while ideas are being proposed to her.'

'I am no queen Viviana, so why are you telling me this?'

'That's where you are wrong my love. Every girl grows up to become a woman, a queen. And you, you are a beautiful, blessed queen. You don't have to own an empire to be a queen, but own hearts instead. You did exactly that when you walked into this house,' I'm literally left speechless. What the fuck am I supposed to say to this? I still don't know why she's telling me this, and now that she has, I don't know what to do with this information.

'Thank you?'

'A little more confident there. Happy birthday Queen Felicity,' with that she walked out with an elegant smile on her face.

Interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Open it.'

'I don't want to. The packaging is so pretty,' I said to Sienna while running my hand across the black box. We were sitting in my room after having brunch and opening the presents everyone got for me. After they got to know it was birthday, everyone went out to buy me gift and urged me to open them in their presence. Kyle sent me a black bracelet with silver charms, and a matching ring was sent by Mason. Axel and Sienna got me a customized black 9mm pistol with silver designs covering the barrel. Vivienna gave me a wardrobe full of designer clothes, shoes and bags, which were also said to be from Alessia. The 10 year old also made an adorable happy birthday card, and gave me some of her chocolate supplies, which I politely returned. Eli and Theo said that I'll be getting my gift at night while we go to dinner.

'If you don't open it in 2 seconds, I will rip it open for you.' I sighed and unwrapped the box gently. A card saying "Happy Birthday Amore" was on the top of the box. I smiled at it and removed the black cloth revealing a beautiful red gown with a rectangular box next to it.

'Holy shit,' Sienna gasped, mirroring my reaction. The dress was wine red with spaghetti straps and a slit on the right, which would reveal my right leg. I cautiously opened the other small box, and I swear I stopped breathing for a second. I picked up the elegant black and sliver dagger, and ran my hand across the blade. The blade had the words 'power', 'strength', and 'glory' neatly carved in a beautiful handwriting; the handle was black with silver patterns. This has to be the best gift yet.

'It's beautiful,' I say looking up at Sienna, while she was busy gushing on the dress.

'Say that to lover boy not me,' I rolled my eyes at her. 'Alright that's enough. Go take a shower so I can start doing your makeup.'

'Sienna its only 4 30.'

'Your point? A woman needs time to get ready for special occasions.' Seeing how I had no room for winning arguments against her, I got up and moved towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my reflection for the tenth time. I was wearing the same dress Xavier sent me, and it was the definition of 'perfect'. My hair were open and slightly curled in beach waves, and my face was glowing with the makeup Sienna did. To conclude, I felt confident as fuck for the first time in a very long time.

Taking one last glance, I left my bedroom and slowly descended the stairs.

'Please don't trip,' I whispered to myself. I took the last step and sighed in relief while bringing my gaze to everyone else's. Nearly all the men, except Axel, stood with their mouth open, while the ladies stood in awe. The guys and Viviena were wearing Armani suits, while Sienna wore a sky blue dress and Aless wore a pink dress. I saw Axel move towards Xavier and smacking the back of his head, whispering something to him. Xavier came forward and extended his hand towards me, which I gladly took in mine.

'Cazzo, sei bellissima amore'
(Fuck, you look gorgeous love.)

I was on the verge of saying 'I know' but held back. 'Thank you. Thank you for the gifts as well, they were amazing.'

'I'm glad,' he said while staring at me with those captivating eyes of his. I got a few compliments from everyone before Theo and Eli took me outside blindfolded for their gift.

'Okay just so you know it was my idea, and Uncle Theo just helped me.'

'Stop lying Eli.' Eli ignored Theo and removed the blindfold while counting to 3.

'Anndd tadaa!!' A black Ferrari, grey BMW, and midnight blue Porche stood in front of me. 'Choose,' Theo placed his hand in front of me with 3 keys. I took the keys to the black Ferrari and hugged Theo then Eli.

'Thank you. Thank you so fucking much. Words are not enough to show how grateful I am for all of this, for all of you considering to do so much for me. Not only today, but the whole time I've been here. You guys really made me feel appreciated and loved, and I can't thank you enough for that,' I said to all of them with slight tears in my eyes.

'No no no no, dont cry. I swear if you cry and ruin the makeup, I will take the dagger and stab you,' I laughed at Sienna's outburst.

'Okay, let's get this party started!!' Just like that, we were on the road in 5 different cars, blasting music, and enjoying the beautiful night.