Two.

Yeah, I couldn't come up with any plan.

I had a lot of ideas, but knowing how my father works, he would find me in no time. I can't leave the state because of my father's connections in every transportation system, I can't stay in any known public area because my father would simply send his men to scout, and I can't contact anyone for help because my father could track me down easily.

'Dammit!' I slammed my fist against the steering wheel.

Tightly gripping the steering wheel, I stifled a yawn and started the car deciding to roam around the city. I looked around for any motels that was located in a secluded area and moderate for spending a night or two. After driving for around 10 minutes, I stopped in front of a building named 'The Breakers Motel'. The building wasn't exactly the best but it wasn't worn out as well, and the inside looked slightly better through the glass doors. Glancing at my watch, I saw that it was already 10 minutes past 5 so without wasting another minute, I parked my car behind the motel and made my way to the inside. As expected, the motel looked way better from the inside, with their polished floors and furnished architecture.

'Um hi,' I said awkwardly to the receptionist. Screw me for not having a proper conversation from the past 8 years.

'How may I help you,' the lady asked in a bored tone.

Not bothering to be polite with the lady I continued, 'I want a room for 2 nights, and do you have any vending machine or cafeteria I could get some food from?'

The receptionist glanced at me for a minute before continuing, 'Room 248, floor 2, café at the top floor, and vending machines by the elevators.' She slammed the room keys on the desk not concerned about my name or anything else, which is very weird for any motel you're checking in, not that I'm complaining as it makes my job easier.

Standing in front of my room, I inserted the key and stepped in to look around the room. The room was average with a double bed in the middle, 2 bedside tables on either side of the bed, a 2 door closet on the right, a window on the left, and a bathroom located on the left corner of the room. I moved towards the window to make sure it can be opened in times of emergencies. Satisfied with the room, I dropped my bags next to the closet and sat on the bed removing my weapons and face mask.

Yes, I was wearing a mask so that my face was hidden. I bent down to remove my boots and instantly smiled when I saw my twin knives glistening through my boots. Knives were the first tools that I learned to use, and the first weapon I used to harm my father. 4 years ago, during practice I threw both my knives on each of my father's shoulder and instantly blamed it on the the fact that I was training and he was there at the wrong time to make it look like an accident. And he believed me, dumbass father.

Taking a quick shower and eating some of the snacks I got from the vending machine, I closed my eyes and let darkness overcome me helping me escape the cruel reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days.

I've been staying at this motel for 2 days and today is the day I'm supposed to be checking out from here. My routine for the past days was the same. Wake up early morning, scout the areas around the motel to make sure I'm off the radar, go to the cafeteria to eat, and just lounge in my room. To say I'm scared and nervous would be a huge understatement, I'm scared as fuck. I'm afraid of what my father would do to me if he ever found me. I know he hasn't found me yet, but deep inside I know for a fact that he would find me whether it be now or later, through someone or just directly. As much as I want to believe that my father would never find me, I know that's me just giving false hope to myself

Sighing, I walked to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. My brown locks were in a messy bun, my hazel eyes looked a little more lively with thrill, and my skin was less pale making me feel more confident of myself. My mom always told me to stay confident in myself and I did, even though I have many scars around my body, I tried to not let it affect me. No matter what other people say to you, be confident in yourself because believe it or not you are beautiful in your own way, and it's you being yourself that attracts people. Changing into my normal attire, which consisted of all black jeans, tank, leather jacket, combat boots, and a face mask, I armed myself and proceeded to checkout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of driving with stops in between to buy some necessities, I parked my car in front of an average looking building. So, I used the receptionist's computer from the motel to find a cheap studio apartment that was located in areas I knew my father already had checked, which lead me to this place. Seeing how crowded the place was, I got nervous real quick walking towards the landlord.

'Excuse me? I made a booking here for a studio apartment last night under the name of Lydia Stone.' I say quickly avoiding the need to make long talks.

The guy in his mid thirties smiled at me before looking back at his computer, 'Ah yes, Lydia Stone booked for an average studio room on the first floor with no extra necessities. Can I have your iD?'

I nodded and gave him my fake iD not before noticing the way he purposely ran his fingers on the top of my hand. It took me everything from counting till 10 to thinking about my mother, to avoid slicing his neck open.

He placed the key on the counter and continued, 'Here ya go pretty lady. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate calling me for any help.' I turned around, not bothering to reply when I hear him speak again, 'Oh and there is this underground party we're having so-'

'No.' I replied curtly, cutting him off. I hope I could stay here for more than just a day or two because I'm honestly tired of running.