Before we proceed

Hello people.

This is a sort of Author's Note which I would prefer you all to read before continuing the book, but you may skip this and move on to the story.

Alright, basically I wrote this book because I was bored, and I had shit tons of plots in my mind. So, I thought why not put these ideas into actual words. I had no plans of publishing the book, but some of my friends encouraged me to work harder and show it to you guys.

English is not my first language, therefore I'm pretty sure there will be grammatical errors, and I wholeheartedly apologize for that. As for the plot, this is all my imagination, and it's something that I thought about. As well as, all the characters are from my imagination.

The story is not related to or a copy of any other book. Writing a story is way harder than I presumed it to be, and I hope you all as readers appreciate the hard work authors put into their work. With that being said, please do not plagiarize my, or any other author's work.

Criticism is allowed, but rude hate comments about the characters or any other thing should be avoided. Try not to give spoilers in the comments for readers who don't want the story to get spoiled for them.

Thank you for reading and ENJOY!!