Eight.

2 weeks. 14 fucking days. 336 hours.

This is for how long I haven't talked to the motherfucking asshole, and its driving me insane. He said I'll get to know 'soon' and its been 2 weeks since our conversation and that soon has still not arrived. I hit the punching bag for the millionth time and almost screamed at the top of my lungs. Keyword, almost. The house has been more busy lately, with new men coming in everyday and Xavier not being home for most nights. I also haven't seen Kyle that much in the past few weeks, only during dinner he would be there and have small talks with me. Mason on the other hand, stays at the house but still is busy in his own work. The only person I have been talking to is Mary, and I'm grateful for that because she's the only person keeping me sane in this household.

'Fuck this, fuck that, fuck it, and fuck everything,' I turn around to see Mason wrapping tape around his knuckles and mumbling to himself,

'A whole ass mood. I agree by the way.'

'Ms. Alexander, I apologize for my language. I didn't see you here.'

'Call me Felicity. Also, are you that formal to everyone or is it only me?'

'Uh, I guess it depends on the person.'

'Then you don't have to be like that to me at least,' he nodded and we settled in a comfortable silence with only the sound of metal clanking echoing in the gym.

'If you don't mind me asking, what's going on? I mean, it shows that something's keeping you all really worried and busy, even Kyle is losing his mind.' When he didn't reply for more than 5 minutes I continued, 'You don't have to-,'

'No, I do want to tell you, and just so you know Felicity, I trust you,' he said looking at me and sitting down on the mat. I took a seat in front of him while he prepared himself to talk. He sighed then looked at me, 'Someone stole 3 of our fucking shipments in the past 2 weeks, and no one has ever been able to do that. We have our suspicions, but its a group of people and its hard to keep track on all of them when they keep changing their locations. Kyle manages to track them all in less than a day, but he wakes up the next morning to see that they've moved from their location. Xavier thinks that we have a mole in the brood that revealed the location where our shipments were being held at, and he's been going out at every single fucking warehouse we own to find out any lead. I changed our port for shipments and the place where its being held to a safer place, but it still doesn't change the fact that we have a group of people after our stuff. And if we do have a mole in the brood, then we might lose more than just our shipments. Anyways, Kyle said he found out a lead that would help us more than just knowing the names of the people, and we might be able to end the robberies,' he let out a loud breath after finishing the rant.

'Mason, how many people other than your men know that I live with you guys?'

'I don't think any other mafia or our rivals know you're here.....'

'So this means that Xavier is right, you guys do have a mole.'

'What are you saying Felicity? How are you so sure?'

'My father lost his most prized possession, and his main weapon that brought in a lot of money for him. Me. There is a thing about my father; he always tries to make a group of people do his work, and appoints the leader as someone else so that he is able to stay undercover, hence people will go after the appointed leader rather than my father. You see Marcello Alexander fears Xavier DeSantio, and he won't just start a rivalry with the most powerful mafia for no reason. He will go through hell to get his robot of a daughter back, because that girl made his mafia grow to be the 2nd most powerful and that girl was used to take his frustration out,' I spoke looking directly into his eyes to see he was already in deep thoughts. He ran his hands on his face, and that's when I saw a silver ring on his left hand.

Without thinking, I voiced my thoughts, 'You're married.'

'Engaged and that too was.' Before I could ask what he meant he continued, 'We got engaged after dating for 2 years, I thought she was the one for me. The guys knew about my engagement and Xavier supported me throughout the whole preparation thing when I told him I wanted her to be my wife. 2 weeks before our marriage, when all the preparation were done, she disappeared. I did everything to find out where she was, and working in the mafia, I thought she was kidnapped. 4 days before our marriage, Xavier found out that she ran away with her husband who she was married to since 4 years. They were going through a financial crisis, so she stayed with me for almost 3 years just for my and Xavier's money,' a single tear escaped his eye. I reached out and wiped it with my fingers. 'Today's the day I proposed to her and she said yes while jumping into my arms. Its been 2 fucking years and I-,' his voice broke and he took a deep breath.

'You can't let go of something until you don't burn away all the things attached to the memories you had with them. You need to get rid of this,' I say holding his left hand in front of his face. 'You deserve way better Mason, and someone out there is willing to give their all to you and treat you way better than she could ever have. I know you're thinking that no one could ever treat you the way she did, but that's not true. That's only what she made you believe. Most people in the mafia never received much love romantically, and when they do, they blindly believe that its that person for them. That's not the case for everyone. Some people might find the love of their life on the first sight, while others have to go through struggles to find their person, and the wait is worth it. You should be grateful that you got to know her real face before the marriage. If you don't mind me asking, what was her name?'

'Xavier got her killed the minute he found out Felicity, don't worry.'

'Well damn, I wanted to show her a piece of my mind,' he chuckled slightly at my words, making me smile.

'Thank you Felicity, and I really mean it. It's nice talking to someone other than male specimens.'

'Its all good,' I say while hugging him.

The sound of rushed footsteps made us pull apart and stand up.

'Mr. Russo, capo is calling you to the office for a meeting.'

'Thank you Jonathan, I'll be right there.' Mason turned to whisper a small thank you to me before walking out of them gym. Turning around I grabbed my stuff and moved towards the door.

'Ms. Alexander.'

'Jonathan, if I'm not wrong.'

'You are indeed right. How is your stay here going so far.'

'It's great,' I forced a smile towards his way while covering myself with the hoodie I brought with me.

'Well, I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy while it lasts Ms. Alexander, and have a great day.'