Sixteen.

'WAKE UPPP.'

The shrilling voice made me shoot up from bed and look around for any signs of danger. I saw Sienna slowly sitting down on the bed making herself comfortable as if she didn't just give me a fucking heart attack.

'Morning sleeping beauty.'

'Morning Sienna. How are you?' I ask her sitting up from the bed and reaching over to the nightstand grabbing my phone. 10:59 am. I did not just sleep for this long.

'Yes, you did sleep for this long. I'm amazing, and you need to get your ass up and ready to go out.'

'Out where?'

'Okay so I planned this ever since I got to know you were coming. For today, we're going to quickly grab a bite, go to the salon to relax, and then shopping,' she squealed excitedly. I smiled but it disappeared in a second when I thought about Xavier's reaction. 'If you're thinking about Xavier, he has no problem with you going out as long as we take guards with us. Besides, DeSantio owns most of the country so there's nothing to be afraid of. Now go get ready.'

I got up from bed and moved to the bathroom for a shower. As much as I was excited to hang out with someone after years, I was equally nervous. Yeah Xavier owned the place, but that won't stop people from coming after me. It's not even me that I'm worried about, it's Sienna. She's fucking 8 months pregnant, and I really don't want her to get hurt because of me. Sighing, I finished with my shower and changed in my normal black attire. I grabbed my phone and made my way to the front door. The house was basically empty with only Sienna and I along with some workers. Xavier and Axel went to attend some meetings, Viviana, being the CEO of their resources and restaurant company, went to office, and Eli and Alessia were at school.

'Lets go,' Sienne came from behind me. She was wearing a baby pink maternity dress with an off white woolen cardigan, and some light brown sandals. She looked like a cute penguin. 'You're smiling at me,' she said narrowing her eyes at me.

'You look pretty Sienna.'

'I can tell that was not all what you wanted to say, but I'll take the compliment. And damn woman you look hot. I have so many outfits in my mind that would suit your aura like damn look at that body.' I laughed at her and moved towards the cars.

'Morning Mrs. Pietro and Ms. Alexander

'Morning Francis,' both Sienna and I said before getting in the car and going to our destination. We stopped in between at a café to get some quick breakfast. I got a chocolate croissant with orange juice, while Sienna took a plain croissant and a chocolate milkshake. We soon arrived at the salon, and since Sienna already booked an appointment for the both of us, the salon ladies quickly got started on us. Currently, I was sitting on a chair with a hair dresser behind me, contemplating whether to get a haircut or not. We were done with our manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing, and the last thing was the haircut.

'Okay I'll do it, but please don't cut it too short,' I said looking at the hairdresser. The last time I got a haircut was 8 years ago, so why not have one now when I have the chance. 20 minutes later, I stared at myself at the mirror. I think I got something called curtain bangs as Sienna said, and I looked pretty good. I felt more confident because the girl staring back at me, looked more lively and fresh. I turned around and hugged Sienna.

'Thank you,' I say truly meaning it. I don't remember the last time when someone actually gave a fuck about me, and with the guys and Xavier's family, I may finally have the reason to live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Sienna aren't you tired?'

'Nope. A woman can never get tired of shopping, specially when you have a husband or boyfriend who pays for all of your shit.'