Twenty Eight.

'YOU SON OF A BITCH!' Kyle screamed. I staggered back using the table as leverage, Mason punched the wall creating a hole, while Xavier and Theo stood rooted in their place with an expressionless face. Eli and Aless were situated on a chair, in the middle of the room with their backs pressed against each other. Their hands and legs were tied with metal chains and a black cloth was stuffed in their mouths, which was removed as soon as the camera turned towards them.

My father laughed maniacally before speaking with the filthy mouth of his. 'I doubted my scheme at first thinking that you would find out about it, but boy was I wrong. Being the world's most powerful mafia Don, you are really dense. Fooling you was way easier than I thought it would be. The thing is, I predicted each and every move of yours with a little help from some of your men. Jonathan, I think that was his name, assisted me a lot. The moment you stepped in the event hall with my daughter, I had my men after your sweet family,' he said while circling around Eli and Aless. 'I aimed for the new baby. What was her name? Nathal? Natalie? Meh, I don't give a shit. Anyways, this little girl really stood up and told me to take her instead. She got some guts I tell you.' Sharp pain shot through my chest as he mentioned the new born baby. 'Although, I will give you some credit for assassinating my consigliere, and your brother did a great job killing a handful of my men.'

'Fratello,' Eli spoke in a low, yet strong voice.

'Elijah,' Xavier breathed out and turned, whispering to me. 'Does your father know how to speak Spanish?' His breath fanning over my neck.

'No.' I replied keeping my eyes trained on the screen. I knew the reason he asked that was to communicate anonymously with his siblings, but little does he know that my father is not fluent in Italian either, while I'm fluent in both Italian and Spanish.

'Ellos te lastimaron demasiado?'

(Did they hurt you too much?)

'Nada que no pueda manejar.' Eli smiled wickedly.

(Nothing I can't handle)

'Y nuestra hermana pequeña?'

(And our little sister?)

'Sería el fin del mundo si alguien intentara tocarla, querido hermano.' he said looking dead in our eyes. ''Ella esta bien. Le dieron un sedante para dejarla inconsciente.'

(It would be the end of the world if anyone tried to touch her, dear brother. She is fine. They gave her a sedative to render her unconscious.)

'Cute. Now, If you're done with your little family reunion, we need to get down to business.' My father shoved the black cloth back in their mouth and turned to face us.

'Talk.' My father smiled and came closer to the screen.

'Here's the deal. At around 5 A.M, you will bring my daughter to the location I will be sending to you, and in return you will have your siblings with you safe and sound. Simple and easy.' I tensed at his words, while Xavier scoffed from beside me.

'You're funny Marcello-,'

'I'll be there,' I say cutting Xavier off.

'Amore-,'

'You have lost the right to call me that Mr. DeSantio,' his jaw clenched. I closed my eyes trying to calm my nerves.

'Ms. Alexander, you will not be going back to him.' Ignoring him, I turned back to my father as Viviana's words echoed in my mind. 

'Send the location and be there on time father.'

'Ah, I always knew you were wise in making decisions. Once again, you've made me proud Felicity.

'I don't give a shit about whether if you're proud of me or not.'

'Control that mouth of yours before I do it for you, dear daughter.' I scoffed.

'That's the only thing you know how to do, isn't it? Abuse people while you hire some strong, fearless men who aren't afraid to do the real work. That's the issue with you dear father. You are one pussy ass bitch who can't do shit, and who requires men to fight for him, since you don't know how to do it yourself. Someone who doesn't know how to face reality, and instead you move into a stage of denial, taking your frustration on people by torturing them. You know, you are one fucking disgrace to the mafia world, because people in the mafia are not fucking cowards. You think that oppressing humanity will make you look like a Don, not that you are one anyways, but-,'

'ENOUGH!' he raised his palm to silence me. 'I'm done with your bullshit daughter-,'

'That's not even half of the shit I have to bring you back to where you belong.' I moved closer to the screen. 'I will come to the location, don't even think about harming them more than you already have. I won't hesitate to expose your pathetic ass in front of everyone, and you know I would do that without missing a heart beat. After all, I am Jasmine Dalton's daughter.' I smirked as his face morphed into shock and agitation.

The screen went black and I took a huge deep breath. The atmosphere was so thick that even a knife would not be able to cut the tension. I was suddenly yanked by my wrist making me crash into a hard chest. I glared at Xavier.

'Are you fucking dumb? You're really thinking about going back in there even after the shit he has done to you?' I pushed myself away from him.

'Do you have any other plan Mr. Desantio?' No reply. 'It's not like I am so excited to go back to my father, but I have to no matter what. I can't let a teenager and a ten year old get hurt because of someone like me. I don't see any other choice and neither do you. I was bound to go back to him if not now then later. Besides, my stay here is of no use now. Your plan failed and it's time for me to leave, so no Mr. Desantio I am not dumb.'

'No! We have to find another way,' he screamed while pulling the roots of his black locks.

'We have less than 24 hours, Mr. DeSantio. Even if we manage to construct another plan, we won't have time to prepare and implement it.'

'I'm not letting you go that easily, not when I just got you.' I sighed, slightly getting irritated by his irrational ass.

'You have two options here Mr. DeSantio. One, you come with me along with some of your men to the site and get your siblings back safely with you. Two, if you don't want to accompany me, I will go alone and make sure your siblings return to you unharmed.'

Giving everyone one last glance, I walked out of the meeting room as the Queen of the Alexander Empire.